Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
After the cable car ride to the top, what better way to travel back down than the Skyline Luge. Grab a cart and fly down the scenic track before taking the cable car back to the top and giving the advanced track a go. It's suitable for all ages and once you've done it once you'll want to do it again and again.
Whether hiring a four-wheel drive, motorbike or mountain bike, the areas around Queenstown are itching to be explored. A tour is not essential though, as you can venture off on your own with many mapped out walks to try. Be sure to pack plenty of food and water before you set off.
In town, embark on the Millennium Walk where the sensational alpine landscape promises to captivate, delight and inspire.
Queenstown Airport (ZQN)
Flights from Australia to Queenstown will disembark at Queenstown Airport.
Queenstown Airport (ZQN) is located in Frankton, New Zealand, and is a gateway to the popular resort town of Queenstown. Both international and domestic flights are serviced through the one terminal building.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Queenstown Airport. Book your Queenstown Airport accommodation.
Getting to Queenstown
There are several airlines that offer flights to Queenstown from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take around three hours. Direct flights from Melbourne take around three hours and 15 minutes. Direct flights from Brisbane take around three hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Perth via Sydney take around nine hours.
Airlines that fly to Queenstown
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Queenstown from Australia include:
For more information on Queenstown holidays check out our Queenstown travel guide.
For flights to Queenstown from Gold Coast, give our experienced travel consultants a call.