Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Dubai, Athens & Rome Triple Treat, 12 Nights Total
Sun And Sands Hotel Dubai Just a 3Km drive from Dubai International Airport, Sun & Sands Hotel, managed by The Signature Hospitality, is located in Deira, in close proximity to the famed Clock Tower, neighboring the Gold Souq in the commercial heart of Dubai. This makes it the ideal location for ...
Travel Dates: 08 May 2016 - 14 June 2016.
Perhaps the most inspiring and at the same time macabre symbol of ancient Rome is the Colosseum, located to the east of the Roman forum and primarily used for gladiatorial contests. Construction of the 50,000 seat auditorium began in 72CE under the emperor Vespasian and completed eight years later under the emperor Titus. The original name, Amphitheatrum Flavium, is an amalgamation of the two emperor's names. Today, apart from being a significant tourist attraction, the site holds a ceremonial role on Good Friday when the Pope leads a procession from the Colosseum.
Another famous Roman structure that has been very well preserved is the Pantheon, which literally means, 'to every god'. The current structure was built by Emperor Hadrian in 126 CE. Even today, the domed roof remains the world's largest unreinforced concrete dome.
A tour around the Roman Forum is a good idea, as it can be difficult to imagine the layout of the ancient city without the assistance of an experienced guide.
Rome Airport (FCO)
Flights from Australia to Rome will disembark at Rome Airport Fiumicino.
Rome Airport Fiumicino (FCO) is Rome's international airport and the largest airport in Italy. The airport is also known as Leonardo da Vinci airport of Rome, after the iconic Italian artist and inventor.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Rome Airport Fiumicino. Book your Rome Airport accommodation.
Getting to Rome
There are many airlines that offer flights to Rome from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne via Dubai take between 23 and 25 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Dubai take around 20 hours.
Airlines that fly to Rome
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Rome from Australia include: