Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website).
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Bookings made online will incur a booking fee of $19.95 per booking for Domestic/Trans-Tasman bookings and $28 per person for International bookings. Merchant fees (e.g. credit card surcharge) also apply to International bookings made online.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Rendezvous Hotel Singapore
Rendezvous Hotel Singapore Housed in a restored colonial building located in the heart of Singapore's Arts & Heritage District, Rendezvous Hotel Singapore is a popular choice for your stay in Singapore. Refurbished in 2014, this art-inspired hotel that has just been refurbished with various artis...
Travel Dates: 1 - 21 May 2016
Village Hotel Katong
Village Hotel Katong Village Hotel Katong the flagship Village hotel, reflects the strong Peranakan heritage of the surrounding Joo Chiat and Katong district in Singapore. Village Hotel Katong is also one of the few hotels located in the eastern region of Singapore, which is within 10-minute driv...
Travel Dates: 3 - 31 March 2016.
Peacefully set on the fringe of the bustling inner-city, this upmarket hotel places guests within easy reach of the quaint shop-houses, historic temples and food markets of vibrant Chinatown. Guest rooms are spacious and feature a fresh, minimalist design, with some boasting deep soaking tubs and...
Travel Dates: 01 March - 28 March 2016.
Singapore Zoo is renowned as one of the best in the world, where the animals roam free in open plan grounds and moats replace cages wherever possible. Early risers can hand-feed elephants and watch baby orangutans play with a Jungle Breakfast which includes a delicious buffet spread. Or if you're feeling brave, get up close and personal with a giant python draped around your neck. For more spine-tingling thrills, don't miss the Night Safari where you can see tigers, lions and rhinos up close and listen to the darkness come alive.
To discover a true oasis in the heart of the city head straight to the Singapore Botanic Gardens. Home to a vast array of plants, insects and birds as well as the breathtaking National Orchid Garden, the gardens are best seen in the cool early morning when you can do lakeside tai chi with the locals. Trendsetters may prefer the futuristic Gardens by the Bay, Singapore's newest $1 billion superpark that houses thousands of rare plants in huge domed conservatories.
If you're not sure where to start, consider a guided tour of Singapore's best nature reserves.
Singapore Airport (SIN)
Flights from Australia to Singapore will disembark at Singapore Changi Airport.
Singapore Changi Airport (SIN) is Singapore's primary airport and the home base for a large number of airlines including Singapore Airlines and Tiger Airways. Spanning across four terminals, Singapore Changi Airport is a major stop over hub for international travel to Asia.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Singapore Changi Airport. Book your Singapore Airport accommodation.
Getting to Singapore
There are many airlines that offer flights to Singapore from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane take around eight hours. Direct flights from Perth take around five hours and 30 minutes.
Airlines that fly to Singapore
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Singapore from Australia include: