Flights Adelaide to Sydney
Nature lovers will find paradise in Sydney with a sprawling coastline and an intricate network of harbours and waterways to explore. Read more...
Terms & Conditions
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes and surcharges specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a code share partner of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge (see booking terms and conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Flying time from Adelaide to Sydney: 2 hours approximately
Distance from CBD: 9km
Taxi: Around $36 to CBD
Public Transport: Trains, shuttle buses and public buses service both terminals.
Currency: Australian Dollar
Escape the hustle and bustle of Sydney's CBD by spending a day at one of national parks scattered around the city. The heritage-listed Royal National Park packs a punch, with spectacular ocean lookouts, secluded beaches and many great walking trails. After an invigorating hike, relax in Bundeena, a pretty coastal suburb on the park's doorstep that is also famous for being an artists' haven. Enjoy a lazy afternoon of fishing or swimming at one of the nearby beaches or join the local art trail on the first Sunday of every month when the artists open their studios to the public.
Get a fresh perspective on the harbour with the Taronga Zoo to Manly walk which offer lovely beaches, great views and fascinating Aboriginal heritage sites. There are many relics of Sydney's wartime defences including the network of tunnels and gun emplacements at Middle Head Battery. In the tunnels you can see the cages where Vietnam-bound troops were trained to withstand torture and interrogation.
For unique local insights, consider taking part in a guided bushwalking tour.
Sydney Airport (SYD)
For helpful information about getting to and from the airport, check-in information and more have a look at our Sydney Airport Guide.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located within close proximity to Sydney Airport. Book your Sydney Airport Accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Sydney
Australia's most visited city is also not surprisingly home to the country's busiest airport. The domestic airlines that fly into Sydney Airport are listed below.
For more information on airlines that offer flights to Sydney, see our domestic airline page.
You might also be interested in our international airline guide.