Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at http://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Rose Garden Shinjuku
Rose Garden Shinjuku The hotel is located in the centre of business district Shinjuku with easy access to exciting entertainment, dining and shopping areas. Its just minutes away from Tokyo Metropolitan Government and Shinjuku police station. Twin rooms are all good in size to relax, while semi-d...
Travel Dates: 15 February - 24 March 2017.
Hotel Gracery Shinjuku
Hotel Gracery Shinjuku This contemporary hotel enjoys a convenient situation in Tokyo, just a short stroll from JR Shinjuku Station and Seibu Shinjuku Station. Hotel is located within easy access to local attractions such as Hanazono Shrine and Zenkokuji Temple and guests can enjoy the vibrant ni...
Travel Dates: 15 February - 24 March 2017.
Keio Plaza Hotel
Keio Plaza Hotel With an emphasis on uncompromised relaxation and privacy, the Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo provides a tranquil urban oasis within the city's vibrant Shinjuku entertainment and shopping district. Secure central Tokyo luxury hotel reservations at this sleek urban hideaway, and enjoy the ...
Travel Dates: Departing Adelaide 27 Oct 2016 - 03 Dec 2016. Departing Brisbane 1 November - 15 December 2016. Departing Cairns 27 Oct 2016 - 03 Dec 2016. Departing Canberra 1 November - 15 December 2016. Departing Gold Coast 1 November - 15 December 2016. Departing Hobart 1 November - 15 December 2016. Departing Melbourne 1 November - 15 December 2016. Departing Perth 1 November - 15 December 2016. Departing Sydney 1 November - 15 December 2016.
Sushi has been popular since the 1820s, and has since spread from Japan to sushi trains across the world. There are many traditional Japanese eateries in Shibuya, however a stand out is Ouchi in Shibuya-ku, offering a truly organic experience reminiscent of the 1800s. Run by the charismatic master Hasashi Ouchi, this little treasure is a must-try in Tokyo.
The centre of the department store at Takashimaya Times Square presents half an acre of the world's tastiest treats. All types of food are available – from bean paste sweets, to the perfect rockmelon, to yakitori (chicken skewers). Each are individually wrapped in truly artful Japanese paper and wooden boxes.
For a true Tokyo experience, try the Ichiran Ramen House. With queues that can stretch for blocks and last an hour, the food is definitely worth it. It's not the place to go for a long chat as each diner sits at an individual booth and phones are banned. You'll be so enthralled by the food, however, that this won't even bother you in the slightest.
Tokyo Airport (NRT)
Flights from Australia to Tokyo will disembark at Narita International Airport.
Narita International Airport (NRT) is Tokyo's primary airport and the second busiest airport in Japan. The airport serves as a major international stop over between America and Asia, and is also a hub for Japan Airlines.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Narita International Airport. Book your Tokyo Airport accommodation.
Getting to Tokyo
There are many airlines that offer flights to Tokyo from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney take around 10 hours. Flights from Brisbane or Melbourne via Sydney take around 13 hours. Flights from Perth via Hong Kong, Singapore or Kuala Lumpur take around 13 hours.
Airlines that fly to Tokyo
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Tokyo from Australia include:
For more information on Tokyo holidays check out our Tokyo travel guide.
For flights to Tokyo from Cairns, give our experienced travel consultants a call.