Hawaii Double Island Hopper: Kona and Oahu
Deal Number 4510663
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Duration 8 nights
Destination Hawaii, United States
Valid Dates Selected travel dates 1-31 August 2017
Airline Multiple Carriers
- Return economy class airfare from Sydney to Hawaii including prepaid taxes.
- Airfare from Honolulu Airport to Kona Airport including prepaid taxes and baggage.
- 4 nights accommodation at the 4-star Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keahou Bay in a Garden Mountain View Room.
- Return seat in vehicle transfers From Kona Airport and Keauhou Hotels.
- FREE Wi-Fi.
- BONUS Welcome greeting with a shell lei.
- BONUS Up to 30 minutes of long distance calls per day.
- BONUS Unlimited use of the Kailua to Kona Trolley.
- BONUS Unlimited use of resort bicycles.
- BONUS Rentals of resort golf clubs.
- BONUS Hula lessons, lei making and ukulele lessons.
- BONUS Self-guided cultural and historical tours of Keauhou Bay.
- How about: a Twilight Volcano Adventure from an extra $314* per person.
- Airfare from Kona Airport to Honolulu Airport including prepaid taxes and baggage.
- 4 nights accommodation at the 4-star Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel in a Standard Hotel Room.
- Return seat in vehicle transfers From Honolulu Airport and Waikiki Hotels.
- FREE Wi-Fi.
- BONUS Unlimited access to DVD movies and Playstation3 games.
- How about: a Magic of Polynesia Dinner Show from an extra $186* per person.
- Selected travel dates 1-31 August 2017
Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay.
Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay on Hawaii, the Big Island, is a blend of adventure, culture, heritage and authentic Hawaiian aloha hospitality. Situated on the iconic lava rocks of the Kona coast, overlooking historically significant Keauhou Bay, guests relax, experience and create memories with family and friends. Our newly revitalized and completely unique oceanfront resort flourishes with naturally landscaped lands that were once the birthplace and playgrounds of kings which offer our guests a profound sense of place and storytelling that can be shared and appreciated across many generations. Considered the "Gateway to the Bay," The Flying Fish outfitters store provides an all-access pass to fun and adventure where guests can have immediate access to paddle boarding, kayaking, fishing, surfing, boat tours and exploring the pristine reef. Our ocean view restaurants partner with local farms and fishermen to serve only the freshest ingredients. Rays on the Bay is the world's only restaurant where you can enjoy live music seven nights per week by fire pit and observe majestic Manta Rays in their natural habitat. Under the stars, a weekly luau offers a colorful journey through history. Offering the most ultimate pool experience on the Kona coast, guests rave about our 200-foot lava tube water slide, hot tubs, sprouting fountains and sandy-bottomed children's play area. Ho'ola Spa offers a healing Himalayan Salt Room and an oceanfront treatment patio.
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel.
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel dazzles guests with its prime location across from Waikiki Beach, exciting urban-Hawaiian beach theme and true Aston hospitality. From the fun surfboard signage and vibrant colours to breathtaking views of Waikiki and Diamond Head, this Waikiki hot spot is the perfect choice for your Hawaii vacation. Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel offers a state-of-the-art fitness centre, swimming pool, complimentary Wi-Fi in the lobby, activities desks, convenience store and a variety of boutique shops and dining options. Tiki's Grill & Bar features delicious Hawaii regional cuisine, dramatic sunset views and live Hawaiian music every night.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
There’s plenty more where this came from! Talk to us about this holiday and others like it.
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.