Grand Circle Island And Dole Plantation Tour
Deal Number 3462778
See the entire coast of Oahu on this full-day guided tour in the company of a knowledgeable local guide. Along this 120-mile journey, you'll stop off at the Amelia Earhart Lookout to admire the island's best ocean views, the Halona Blowhole lava tube that sprays water 30 feet into the air and the North Shore beaches, which have become legendary among surfers. The tour also visits the Dole Plantation, where you'll learn the story of Hawaii's pineapple industry and get the chance to explore the world's biggest garden maze.
Duration 1 day
Company Infinity International
Availability Valid for select departures 23 April 2016 - 31 December 2017
- Pick up and drop off at Honolulu hotels
- Entrance fees
- Professional tour guide
- Food and drink, gratuities and other personal expenses are not included
- Tour schedule may be subject to change due to weather conditions
- Large bags are not permitted
- Valid for select departures 23 April 2016 - 31 December 2017
What To Expect
Amelia Earhart Lookout
Named in honour of Amelia Earhart's ground-breaking solo flight from Hawaii to the American mainland, this vantage point, five minutes from Waikiki Beach, overlooks Diamond Head and the Pacific for unparalleled views and great photo opportunities.
A must-see natural wonder on Oahu, this lava tube regularly erupts with a spray of water when the surf enters below ground. Nearby is Halona Beach Cove, where lucky visitors might spot endangered green sea turtles.
This attractive Buddhist temple is surrounded by elegant Japanese gardens and two acres of koi ponds, and features a three-metre-tall golden Buddha statue.
This working fruit plantation houses a museum dedicated to the life and work of James Dole, who established the first major pineapple business in the early 20th Century. Board the Pineapple Express Train for a tour of the grounds and get lost in the Garden Maze, the largest of its kind in the world.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.