One Day Maui - Hana Adventure
Deal Number 3463008
Escape the bustle of Honolulu with a relaxing full-day trip to Maui. Enjoy a 35-minute flight from Honolulu Airport to Kahului on Maui. Then travel down the magnificent northeast coast to the charming town of Hana – the island's last undeveloped tropical paradise. It is home to cascading waterfalls, pristine beaches and the famous Hasegawa General Store. You will also visit state parks, Keanae Valley Lookout and Wailua Falls Lookout. There will be time for a dip in the refreshing Ohe'o Stream and Pools before heading back to the airport.
Duration 1 day
Company Infinity International
Availability Valid for select departures 23 April 2016 - 31 December 2017
- Round-trip flights
- Return hotel transfers
- Experienced tour guide
- Bring your photo ID, swimwear and a towel
- Ohe'o Stream and Pools are not accessible for people with mobility restrictions
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with back or motion problems
- Valid for select departures 23 April 2016 - 31 December 2017
Start your Maui experience by travelling through the quaint town of Paia, which is home to local art galleries and surf shops.
Kaumahina State Park
Then it's onto three-hectare Kaumahina State Park, with scenic views of Maui's northeast coast and the Keanae Peninsula. Stop at Keanae Valley Lookout for dramatic scenes of waves crashing onto the rocky shores of the peninsula.
Pua'a Ka'a and Waianapanapa State Park
Enjoy the lush rainforests, waterfalls, streams and sparkling pools of these stunning natural parks.
Hana and Hasegawa General Store
Explore the pretty town of Hana, renowned for spectacular waterfalls, rugged shorelines and some of Maui's best beaches. With a population of just over 1,000 people, its charm is partly due to its isolation and peacefulness. Stop by the famous Hasegawa General Store, established in 1910, to shop for unique souvenirs.
Ohe'o Stream and Pools
On the lower slopes of Haleakala, take a dip at the beautiful tiered natural pools fed by waterfalls.
Wailua Falls Lookout
Finally, visit this majestic 24-metre waterfall made famous by featuring in the opening scenes of the 1970s/80s TV show Fantasy Island. In ancient times warriors leapt from the top to prove their courage.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.