Molokini Morning Snorkel
Deal Number 3462950
Located three kilometres from South Maui and only accessible by boat, the Molokini caldera is widely regarded as one of the world's most spectacular snorkelling destinations thanks to its crystal clear waters and abundant marine life. You'll enjoy two hours of snorkelling with full instruction and equipment provided, as well as a cruise of La Perusa Bay aboard a glass-bottomed catamaran for the chance to spot sea turtles, dolphins and other remarkable wildlife. Breakfast, lunch and refreshments are provided on this morning tour, which is suitable for swimmers and non-swimmers alike.
Duration 1 day
Company Infinity International
Availability Valid for select departures 23 April 2016 - 31 December 2017
- Two hours of snorkelling
- Use of snorkelling equipment
- Sightseeing cruise
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments
- Swimwear and towels
- Wetsuits may be rented at additional cost
- Alcoholic drinks are available for purchase
- Valid for select departures 23 April 2016 - 31 December 2017
What To Expect
At 8am, board the modern high-speed catamaran, which features glass-bottom viewing ports, shaded indoor and outdoor decks, fresh water showers and stairs or a waterslide for access to the sea.
All snorkelling equipment is included in the tour, and full instruction will be provided to people who are snorkelling for the first time. Even non-swimmers can enjoy snorkelling activities under supervision, with lifejackets and floatation devices provided. Snorkelling activities last for two hours at Molokini Crater and Turtle Town before continuing to La Peruse Bay to admire the coastal scenery and watch for dolphins before returning to Kahului.
The morning tour begins with a continental breakfast and concludes with a deli lunch, with juice and soda refreshments served throughout the day. You can purchase other drinks including beer and Mai Tai cocktails from the onboard bar, and if you need a wetsuit, these can also be hired at additional cost.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.