Duration 9 days
Destination Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
Availability From 06-Mar-2015 to 17-Dec-2016
- Camping (with facilities), Hotel, Overnight bus
- Overnight bus, Plane
- From 06-Mar-2015 to 17-Dec-2016
Visit Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil
Day 1 Rio de Janeiro
Bigger than life and beautiful to boot, Rio de Janeiro sits resplendent among mountains, rainforest and sea, and emits an energy that is irresistible to everyone who visits.
Days 2-3 Iguazu Falls
Foz do Iguacu is a largish city famed for being at the doorstep - along with Argentina and Paraguay - of the incredible Iguazu Falls.
Days 4-5 Bonito
Beautiful by name, beautiful by nature, Bonito is a small town set amongst a gorgeous landscape of emerald jungle and glassy, blue rivers simply teeming with life.
Days 6-7 Pantanal
The Pantanal is the largest wetlands in the world and is home to thousands of species of animals and plants, and its 210,00 sq km spreads through Brazil, Paraguay and Bolivia.
Days 8-9 Rio de Janeiro
With one of the greatest natural settings in the world, Rio de Janeiro shines with amazing beaches, misty mountains, lively neighbourhoods and a samba beat.
Terms and conditions
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2015 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- Price is per person and subject to availability.
- Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Local payments, "trip kittys" or food funds may apply and may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel agent prior to your departure.
- Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply.
- Please enquire for further details.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges and other applicable fees may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Payments made by credit card will incur a surcharge.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or Bpay.
- These prices are a guide to the best price.
- Prices are correct as at 26 January 2015 and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases.
- Please enquire for further details.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.