Duration 9 days
Destination Rio Grande do Norte
Availability From 11/12/2015 to 19/12/2015
- Experience Brazil's electric energy in Rio de Janeiro
- Gaze into the gushing waters of Iguazu Falls
- Spot Brazil's wildlife in the Pantanal wetlands
- Spend a night snoozing in a hammock
- Sip caipirinhas in a Rio jazz bar
- Breakfasts 7
- Lunches 2
- Dinners 2
- Pousada Caramanchao or similar (2 nts), Camping (with facilities) (2 nts), Hotel Toledo or similar (2 nts), Hotel Del Rey or similar (1 nt), Overnight bus (1 nt)
- Plane, Overnight bus
- Group Size: 1 12
- Orientation tour with your leader
- Iguazu Falls Brazil side tour
- Iguazu Falls Argentina side tour
- 3d/2n Pantanal Adventure
- From 11/12/2015 to 19/12/2015
Visit Rio Grande do Norte
1 Rio de Janeiro
A sweltering city of white sand beaches, pulsating samba rhythms and lush mountain backdrops, Rio is bewitching. Get your bearings on a guided orientation walk, then join the flocks of tanned Cariocas (residents of Rio de Janeiro) headed to the beach for swimming, sunbathing, football playing or posing.
2-3 Iguazu Falls
Stretching almost 3 km in length, the incredible power of Brazil's Iguazu Falls will take your breath away. Spend two days exploring both the Argentinean and Brazilian sides of the cascades, admiring their sheer scale and vast panoramic splendour. Be prepared to get wet as the prolific torrents of water gushing through Iguazu don't discriminate.
There's a lot to live up to with a name that translates to 'beautiful', but Bonito is more than just a pretty face. Head underground to explore the area's vast cave system or dive into the cool river waters to snorkel among schools of colourful fish.
Brazil's Pantanal plain is the world's largest wetland area and home to a vast array of wildlife. Monkeys, anacondas, lizards and otters all reside here, so don't pass up the opportunity for some wildlife-spotting. Head out for some birdwatching and a tour of the bountiful wetlands, then spend the night bedded down in a hammock among the sounds of the surrounding jungle.
8-9 Pantanal/ Rio de Janeiro
Return to raucous Rio de Janeiro for a final night on the town. Head out into Brazil's most electrifying city and toast the conclusion of this Brazilian adventure with some street food snacks and a fresh caipirinha. Then perhaps bust some moves in a hot and heady dance hall.
Departure dates and Pricing
|Departure Date||Return Date||Availability||Price||Enquire|
|Fri 11th December, 201511/12/2015||Sat 19th December, 201519/12/2015||Available|
Per person from$2264*
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 06 December 2015 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Contact an Expert to find out more about this tour and other amazing tours!
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.