Luxury Rail & Cruise Package
Deal Number 5211172
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Travel Dates Only on 11 January 2019
- 2 nights accommodation onboard Rovos Rail in a Pullman Suite.
- Three meals daily, all alcoholic and other beverages.
- Sightseeing excursions accompanied by a qualified tour guide.
- Entrance fees to places of interest.
- 24 hour full room service and bar facilities.
- Government tax.
- Limited laundry service
- 8 nights accommodation at the 5-star Camps Bay Retreat in a Luxury Double Room.
- Full Day Winelands Tour.
- Cape Highlights Tour
- 16 Night cruise, from Cape Town to Fremantle, onboard Queen Elizabeth based on an Inside twin share cabin.
- All main meals and entertainment on board.
- Port charges and government fees.
Rovos Rail, Pretoria to Cape Town
Camps Bay Retreat, Cape Town
Queen Elizabeth Cruise
- Only on 11 January 2019
Rovos Rail, Pretoria to Cape Town
This 1 600-kilometre meander is a perfect illustration of South Africa as a world in one country. Travel the grasslands of the gold-rich Highveld to the haunting barrenness of the Great Karoo; trundle through the spectacular mountain ranges and scenic winelands of the Cape. Journeys end is Cape Town, the Mother City of South Africa, cradled by the imposing bulk of Table Mountain, Devils Peak and Lions Head. Highlights of the north- and southbound routes include a visit to the historic village of Matjiesfontein; this authentic perfectly preserved Victorian Village was founded by Mr Logan as a refreshment stop in 1890 it also boasts an impressive museum on the platform. Another stop is made in Kimberley providing an opportunity to enjoy a city tour and a visit to the Diamond Mine Museum and the worlds largest man-made excavation, the Big Hole.
Camps Bay Retreat, Cape Town
Camps Bay Retreat Luxury Boutique Hotel is a sanctuary that is resides on four acres of lush green nature reserve. This property is located along the Twelve Apostles Mountain range with views of the Atlantic Ocean. Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner are served at this property. The original Manor House has a rich history and many interesting kept secrets. The resident dogs make it feel like your second home. This property has magical views of both the Atlantic Ocean and The Twelve Apostles Mountain Range.
Cape Highlights Tour
Enjoy the highlights and appreciate the surrounding natural beauty of the Cape Peninsula. You'll travel along the Atlantic seaboard with its gorgeous white beaches and rugged mountains to Hout Bay. If open, you'll continue on Chapman's Peak Drive, renowned as one of the most stunning roadways in the world. You'll visit the Cape Point Nature Reserve, the tip of the Cape Peninsula that has captivated travellers for centuries with its dramatic scenery and fascinating history. In the afternoon you'll set off to the historic wine region of Stellenbosch, less than an hour outside of Cape Town city. Set against the backdrop of spectacular mountains, Stellenbosch is world-renowned for making some of South Africa's premier wines. You'll enjoy a tour through the historic town where much of the original Cape-Dutch architecture has been beautifully preserved. You'll visit a classic Stellenbosch wine estate to enjoy a wine tasting.
Full Day Winelands Tour
The world-renowned Cape Winelands are situated about an hour's drive from Cape Town. This tour takes you through the premier wine-producing regions of Paarl, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch. As well as fantastic wines, you can expect scenery that will take your breath away. Each region is characterised by stunning rugged mountain ranges and picturesque valleys with vineyards and estates dotted along the charming wine routes. You will enjoy a cellar tour, and wine-tastings at three top wine estates before embarking on a tour through the historic town of Stellenbosch where much of the original Cape-Dutch architecture has been beautifully preserved.
Queen Elizabeth Cape Town to Fremantle Cruise
This grand voyage from the impressive backdrop of Table Mountain takes you to Port Elizabeth and the chance to join a Big 5 safari. Cross the Indian Ocean via the green and sapphire lagoons of Reunion and Mauritius, arriving in Western Australia after 16 unbeatable nights.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Call 133 133 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.