Snow Train Splendour, 10 Nights
Deal Number 4739312
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Travel Dates Only on 10 April 2018
- 3 nights accommmodation at the 4-star Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel in a 1 Bedroom Deluxe Suite.
- Continental breakfast daily at Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel.
- Capilano Suspension Bridge, Vancouver.
- One-way Overnight rail on The Canadian Train from Vancouver to Jasper in an Upper/Lower Berth.
- All meals onboard the train.
- 3 nights accommmodation at the 4-star Sawridge Inn, Jasper in a Run of House Room.
- 3 nights accommmodation at the 4-star Buffalo Mountain Lodge, Banff in a Lodge Room.
- Booking fee
- Only on 10 April 2018
Itinerary: Vancouver - Jasper - Banff
The most spectacular scenery in Canada can be viewed in the WINTER on The Canadian, VIA Rail's SNOW TRAIN.
Arrive in the exciting city of Vancouver for a 3 nights stay. Vancouver is a city of rich cultural diversity where North America and Asia meet, and is home to the second largest Chinatown in North America. Take in the city's best loved wonders including Stanley Park, English Bay Beach, Granville Market and the Robson Street shopping district. Breathtakingly suspended 230 feet above and 450 feet across Capilano River, Capilano Suspension Bridge takes you to towering evergreens, serene trails and the award winning attratction, Treetops Adventure. Seven suspension bridges, some reaching as high as 100 feet, take you high above the forest floor for a thrilling encounter within the heart of the forest. The Cliffwalk is heartstopping 700 foot (215m) long walkway taking guests along the granite cliffside of Capilano Canyon on a series of bridge, platforms and stairways cantilevered up to 30 storeys above Capilano River. Guided eco- walks, a First Nations cultural experience and voices from the past at the Story Centre mingle with the sounds of live seasonal musical entertainment. Unmatched shopping at the Trading Post and West Coast cuisine round out this entertaining West Coast experience.
Continue to Jasper with a journey aboard VIA Rail's The Canadian and expereince the Rockies from your seat, enjoy spectacular views through large picture windows. Thanks to a relaxed atmosphere and excellent service, you can take full advantage of your winter getaway. Heading East towards the Candian Rockies, settle into your comfy seat. Soon, you're transfixed by 360-degree views of the landscape from the domed-roof Panorama car. Sip a glass of award-winning Okanagan pinot noir as the train winds its way through the Canadian Rockies.
Continue your adventure in the famous Alpine town of Jasper, which attracts tourists from around the world and is said to be amongst the countrys most photographed places. Because Jasper National Park is a wildlife sanctuary, it is common to see all sorts of wild animals in their natural habitat. Elk and mule deer often wander the main street of the town.
Check into the Sawridge Inn for your 3 night stay, the hotel is located at the east end of Connaught Drive which is Jasper's main street and is surrounded by three mountain ranges and Jasper's wide and majestic valleys. The hotel is the property of the Sawridge Cree First Nation and the aboriginal heritage can be seen throughout the property.Enjoy a wide variety of outdoor recreational activities inspired by the energy and beauty of Jasper National Park.
Continue your adventure in to Banff for a 3 night stay at the 4-star Buffalo Mountain Lodge, situated on the slopes of Tunnel Mountain, just 1 kilometre from downtown Banff, & close to neighbouring attractions such as Lake Louise & from downtown Banff & close to neighbouring attractions such as Emerald Lake.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice; Accommodation (if included) is based on Twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases; Please enquire for further details..
Call 133 133 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.