First Passage to the West Discovery Drive, 6 Days
Deal Number 4898646
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Travel Dates Only on 30 September 2018
- 2 days onboard Rocky Mountaineer in SilverLeaf Service.
- 5 nights hotel accommodation.
- 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches.
- Vancouver Lookout.
- Calgary Tower.
- 3 days full-size car rental, including one-way drop charges and unlimited kilometres.
- Station and Hotel transfers in Vancouver, and Kamloops.
- Luggage handling & National Parks Pass
PEAKS and PERKS BONUS Receive up to $500 per couple in Added Value Credit
- Only on 30 September 2018
This is a captivating journey by rail and car that includes overnight accommodations in the charming mountain towns of Banff, Lake Louise aka Canadas Diamond in the Wilderness and the brash, bold city of Calgary.
Day 1 Vancouver
Arrive in Vancouver and spend time exploring this scenic city on your own. Overnight in Vancouver.
Day 2 Vancouver to Kamloops
Travel onboard the Rocky Mountaineer from the coastal city of Vancouver to Kamloops, in the heart of British Columbias interior. On todays journey you will see dramatic changes in scenery, from the lush green fields of the Fraser Valley, through forests and winding river canyons surrounded by the peaks of the Coast and Cascade Mountains, to the desert-like environment of the BC Interior. Highlights include the rushing waters of Hells Gate in the Fraser Canyon and the steep slopes and rock sheds along the Thompson River. Your day concludes as the Rocky Mountaineer travels along the shores of Kamloops Lake into Kamloops. Overnight in Kamloops.
Day 3 Kamloops to Banff
Your journey continues eastwards to the mighty Canadian Rockies and the province of Alberta. Once again you will see a spectacular array of scenery as you travel across ranchlands, along rocky lakeshores, over high mountain passes and through the remarkable tunnels that form part of the rich rail history of the Canadian Rockies. Todays highlights include Craigellachie, where the last spike of the Canadian Pacific Railway was driven, the climb over Rogers Pass, Kicking Horse Canyon, the Spiral Tunnels and, of course, the glaciers and snow-capped peaks of the Canadian Rockies. Your rail journey ends this evening in the resort town of Banff. Overnight in Banff.
Day 4 Banff to Lake Louise
Enjoy the short drive to Lake Louise into Yoho National Park to view some of its natural wonders, including the Spiral Tunnels, Emerald Lake, and a natural rock bridge that spans the Kicking Horse River. The remainder of the day is at your leisure. Overnight in Lake Louise.
Day 5 Lake Louise to Calgary
Travel through Kananaskis Country and the ranching regions of Alberta before arriving in Calgary. Overnight in Calgary.
Day 6 Calgary
Drop off your rental car in downtown Calgary or at Calgary International Airport, where your vacation ends.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 October 2017 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice; Accommodation (if included) is based on Twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases; Please enquire for further details..
Call 133 133 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.