Picture the ultimate palm-fringed island paradise and Six Senses Laamu in the Maldives would be it. Spread out around the private Laamu Atoll, the resort’s over-water and on-land villas are constructed of sustainable materials, while still encompassing the very best in five-star accommodation. Villas vary in terms of facilities and views, from a Lagoon Beach Villa featuring a private garden, open-air shower and outdoor bathtub, to a Laamu Water Villa with Pool where you can enjoy direct sea access and overwater glass bathtub.
Why we recommend the Six Senses Laamu
- Villas featuring private pools, private gardens, outdoor showers and more
- Six Senses Spa located on the beach
- Six bars and restaurants, most of which are set over water
- Diving lessons available from onsite dive team
- Ideal surfing at the nearby Ying Yang break