BONUS 1 Free night
Destination Queensland, Australia
Travel Dates Selected travel dates 1 May - 28 June 2018
- 1 night onboard the Spirit of Queensland in a RailBed Brisbane to Cairns.
- Hot or continental breakfast and 3 course dinner onboard.
- 5 nights accommodation at the 4-star at Whitsunday Vista Resort in a 1 Bedroom Spa Suite.
- Room serviced weekly.
- One-way seat in vehicle transfer from Proserpine Rail Station to Hotel.
- One-way seat in vehicle transfer from Hotel to Proserpine Airport.
- BONUS 1 FREE night - Stay 5, Pay 4.
- Why not add: a Whitehaven Beach and Hamilton Island Day Tour from an extra $185*
- Why not add: a Segway Rainforest Discovery Tour from an extra $139*
- Selected travel dates 1 May - 28 June 2018
Spirit of Queensland.
Travel the state's coastline in the revolutionary RailBed seats that converts to a a lie-flat bed for overnight travel. Relax in Tropical North Queensland and enjoy some breathtaking views on the Kuranda Scenic Railways.
Whitsunday Vista Resort.
Whitsunday Vista Resort offers you distinctive apartment style accommodation, located directly across from the Port of Airlie and adjoining Boathaven Bay. Relax and enjoy the Whitsunday Vista of turquoise blue waters from your private balcony with uninterrupted views of the Coral Sea and Whitsunday Islands.
Whitsunday Vista Resort offers a variety of room types including Bayview Spa Suites, Executive Spa Suites, 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments, all with breathtaking water views and private balconies. Apartments feature wireless internet, individually controlled air conditioning, ceiling fans, LCD TV, cable TV, direct dial phones, kitchenette and laundry, additionally 1 and 2 Bedroom Apartments feature a fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher.
Whitsunday Vista Resort features a delightful pool, outdoor heated spa, covered barbecue and entertaining area, undercover parking, lift access to all levels and Whitsunday Spicy Thai Restaurant open for dinner or room service every evening. Whitsunday Vista Resort is your ideal base for a holiday in the Whitsundays.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Call 133 133 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.