Outback by Rail, 4 Nights
Deal Number 5081847
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Destination Queensland, Australia
Travel Dates Selected travel dates 1 May - 30 June 2018
- 1 night onboard the Spirit of Queensland in a Single/Twin Sleeping Berth Brisbane to Longreach.
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4-star Kinnon & Co Outback Lodges in Stables Accommodation.
- Self catering gourmet breakfast basket.
- Smithy's Outback Dinner and Show.
- One-way seat in vehicle transfer from Longreach Rail Station to Accommodation.
- One-way seat in vehicle transfer from Accommodation to Longreach Airport.
- Why not add: a Drover's Sunset Cruise from an extra $109*
- Why not add: a Outback Escape Tour from an extra $216*
- Selected travel dates 1 May - 30 June 2018
Spirit of the Outback.
The perfect Outback Queensland experience begins onboard the Spirit of the Outback, a journey through ever-changing scenery and rugged terrain between Brisbane and Longreach. With blue summer skies and rich golden soil to be seen into the horizon, the Spirit of the Outback provides the perfect opportunity to explore in comfort as the outback comes to life in front of your eyes.? From metropolis Brisbane your outback expedition begins, travelling through the vast regions with historic authentic outback towns along the way, this journey is another legend in the making.
Kinnon & Co Outback Lodges.
The outback has always been renowned for its warm hospitality and our Kinnon & Co accommodation continues that tradition. On adjoining sites set back from the main Longreach-Ilfracombe road, and a few minutes walk from the Stockman's Hall of Fame and Qantas Founders Museum, you can choose from our unique Pioneer Slab Huts or our comfortable Stables Accommodation.
The town of Longreach is an easy cycle or a few minutes' drive away. We can create a package of accommodation and tours designed for you at a special value price or simply stay with us and add any tours that suit you. Both types of accommodation are self-contained and have outback themed character that sets the scene for a memorable and distinctive stay in Longreach. Drive in or we'll pick you up from the railway station, bus depot or airport.
Smithy's Outback Dinner and Show.
Tonight, settle back and enjoy an evening to remember dining under the stars beside the Coolibah lined river. Begin with sunset nibbles followed by a two-course table service dinner, under the stars, featuring our camp oven themed cuisine. Enjoy the live entertainment on the River Stage. A night out at the award-winning Smithy's is a 'must do' when in Longreach - an experience that is bound to be a highlight of your Outback holiday. A good selection of wine and cold beer is available for purchase from our licensed cash bar.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 March 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel. Please enquire for further details..
Call 133 133 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.