Vietnam Discovery, 12 nights
Deal Number 4989082
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Travel Dates Only on 15 May 2018
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 3-star May De Ville Old Quarter Hotel in a Deluxe Room including Breakfast.
- Local Life - Hidden Hanoi Walking Tour.
- One-way seat in vehicle transfer from Hanoi Airport to hotel.
- One-way overnight rail journey from Hanoi to Danang in a 4 berth sleeper.
- Return transfers from Danang to Hoi An.
- 3 Nights accommodation at the 3.5-Star Hoi An Beach Resort in a Superior Room including Breakfast.
- Hoi An Lantern Making class at Ha Linh.
- One-way rail journey from Danang to Nha Trang in a 4 berth share cabin.
- 3 Nights accommodation at the 4-star Novotel Nha Trang in Standard Room including Breakfast.
- One-way overnight rail journey from Nha Trang to Ho Chi Minh City in a 4 berth sleeper.
- 2 Nights accommodation at the 3-star Signature Saigon Deluxe Room including Breakfast.
- One-way seat in vehicle transfer from hotel to Ho Chi Minh City Airport.
- Only on 15 May 2018
Discover Vietnam by Rail and see all the must sights from Hanoi to Ho Chi Minh.
Visit Vietnams capital Hanoi, where you can experience the exotic chic of old Asia with the dynamic face of new Asia.
Travel the beautiful coastline from Hue to Danang where you will transfer to the seaside town of Hoi An. Once a major port, it boasts the grand architecture and riverside setting that befits its heritage. One of Vietnams most important tourism centres it has tottering Japanes Merchant houses, Chinese temples, ancient tea warehouses along with lounge bars, boutique hotels and many tailor shops.
Travel further south by train to Nha Trang where you can rest on the beach and perhaps go snorkelling or go to the famous mud baths.
Your last train ride takes you to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnams bustling largest city, wander through timeless alleys to ancient pagodas or teeming markets, past ramshackle wooden shops selling silk, spices and baskets, before fast forwarding into the future beneath sleek skyscrapers or at designer malls, gourmet restaurants and minimalist bars. The ghosts of the past live on in the churches, temples, former GI hotels and government buildings.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our Youbsite) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 April 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice; Accommodation (if included) is based on Twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases; Please enquire for further details..
Call 133 133 or email an Airfare Expert to find out more
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.