Are you ready for an empowering and inspiring opportunity? Apply for Flight Centre's Retail Leadership Graduate Program to get your career on the right path for take-off.
What is it?
Flight Centre’s Retail Leadership Graduate Program is unlike any other on offer to University Graduates.
It is a structured and comprehensive 14 month program designed to provide future leaders with hands-on experience and understanding of the highly successful Flight Centre retail business model. You will enter the business as a Travel Sales Consultant and learn about all facets of retail sales, leadership and business management in the exciting travel industry. You will also have access to proven leaders to develop the skills required to run your very own retail business with an annual turnover of $6 million in as little as 12-18 months.
Some highlights of the program include:
- Learn and develop within a dynamic team with full time, paid and on-the-job experience
- Comprehensive training in sales, leadership and business management
- Attend our annual Graduate networking event with some of Flight Centre's most successful leaders (including CEO and founder Skroo Turner)
- Be mentored by experienced leaders who will work closely with you to achieve your career goals
- Build your professional network by attending exclusive events with the industry's most experienced leaders
- Upon successful completion you will receive your Certificate III in Tourism
- Projects designed to take your business acumen to the next level, such as developing business plans and running sales meetings
What are the benefits?
As a participant in Flight Centre’s Retail Leadership Graduate Program you will have access to our senior Business Leaders and learn how to run your very own retail store capable of turning over in excess of $6 million, under the banner of one of the world’s most successful and well-recognised retail travel brands. From store leadership you will be on the right path to progress into an Area Leader or Nation Leader role across any of our profitable retail brands globally.
In terms of remuneration, during the program you will enjoy a base salary plus uncapped commissions on your sales, ensuring you are rewarded for your hard work. You can also take advantage of our world renowned benefits including:
- Opportunity to earn a $10,000 bursary paid out incrementally throughout the program in recognition of reaching your milestones
- One of the best perks of working in the travel industry is the travel discounts, including flights, accommodation, tours, rail, cruise, and more
- Feel better with free health & wellness consultations, discounted gym memberships and fitness challenges
- Comprehensive financial planning advice and products through Moneywise Global
- Additional educational, study and volunteer leave
To come aboard this program you will need to have completed a tertiary degree within the last three years, and hold a credit average or higher. We welcome interest from all disciplines.
You will also need to demonstrate leadership potential, commercial acumen, travel experiences and outstanding customer service skills.
How do I apply?
Applications are now open for commencement in August 2017 and January 2018. Apply now through the relevant capital city.
Check out the feedback from our previous graduates!
"The best thing about the Graduate Program is the support that you receive from the inspiring leaders around you, who are constantly encouraging you to achieve your goals. I have been given so opportunities within the company to further my personal and professional growth; such as running business meetings, training sessions. The program has also provided me with opportunities to travel further to places such as America for Educational trips!"
Amy Swan - Student Flights Graduate Consultant
"For me the Graduate Program has been a wonderful foothold into a fantastic organisation. It has allowed me to network with senior leaders and gain an insight I would not have received otherwise. The support you also receive throughout the program is so reassuring. I came into this company with a strong vision for leadership, and for me to achieve this the Graduate Program was a perfect fit in excelling me to this stage."
Nicola Scurr - Cruiseabout Graduate Consultant
"Ultimately, the graduate program has allowed me to develop into the professional I've always wanted to be. Getting regular access to awe-inspiring leaders, opportunities to push myself and recognition when I succeed, has inspired me to become a better leader and professional. Participating in this program is honestly the best thing I could have done to develop into the leader I want to be."
Samantha Caisley - Student Flights Graduate Consultant
Have further questions? Visit the Contact Us page or shoot us a message on Facebook.