Alaska Fly, Stay & Cruise
Deal Number 5132618
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Bonus Onboard Credit
Duration 7 nights
Sailing From Vancouver
Cruise Line Celebrity Cruises
Cruise Ship Celebrity Eclipse
- Inside from: $4479
- Outside from: $5139
- Balcony from: $5319
- 11 Day Alaska Fly, Stay & Cruise from Vancouver
- 3 Night accommodation at Rosedale On Robson Suite Hotel including daily continental breakfast
- Flyover Canada Admission
- Granville Island Market Tour
- Capilano Suspensions Bridge and Park Admission
- Admission to Grouse Mountain
- 7 Night Cruise, from Vancouver, onboard Celebrity Eclipse in an inside twin share cabin
- All main meals and entertainment on board
- Port charges and government fees
- Shipboard gratuities
- Private Vehicle Transfer from Vancouver airport to hotel
- Private Vehicle Transfer from Vancouver cruise port to airport
- BONUS US$25* onboard credit to spend per cabin
- Travel departing from:
- Adelaide from $4609*
- Brisbane from $4509*
- Melbourne from $4479*
- Perth from $4599*
- Sydney from $4489*
- Upgrade to an Outside cabin from $660*per person
- Upgrade to a Balcony cabin from $840*per person
- Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
7 night cruise sailing from Vancouver aboard the Celebrity Eclipse. Visit Icy Strait Point, Alaska, Hubbard Glacier, Juneau, Ketchikan and Vancouver.
Inside Passage, Alaska
Icy Strait Point
Inside Passage, Alaska
24 ports and cities. Over 40 land excursions. Your combinations are nearly endless in this unspoiled land nestled between glacier and rain forest. Explore Alaska by land, sea and air, viewing North America's most noble creatures and natural wonders. It's all designed to get you refueled on inspiration. This is your opportunity to take the adventure you always dreamed of. Witness dramatic displays of ice-shelves breaking off into icebergs. Visit cultures that have lived and loved the land for thousands of years. Marvel at moose and bear on the land, bald eagles soaring above, and humpback whales peacefully rolling with the sea. And gaze upon the backdrop of a million stars showcasing the miracle of the Aurora Borealis.
Inside Passage, Alaska
Located between Vancouver and Ketchikan, Alaska's Inside Passage is hot to some of the most breathtaking scenery on the face of the earth, 3000 foot mountain peaks meet the oceans within a mile of the shore. Marvel at the spring wildflowers and the migration of the Humpback and Killer whales. Visit in the autumn when the passage is ablaze with autumn foliage, it's perfect place to view gathering of Bald Eagles.
Icy Strait Point
For thousands of years, the Tlingit Indians have called this place home. Located just 22 miles southeast of Glacier Bay National Park, Icy Strait Point offers travelers the chance to view wildlife like humpback whales, eagles, and brown bears, or to explore monuments to the region’s fishing heritage.
Hubbard Glacier is the largest calving glacier on the North American continent. The glacier routinely calves off icebergs as high as 10-story buildings, sending massive blocks of ice into the sea every few minutes.
Here's your chance to take a glacial dogsled adventure via helicopter in Alaska's capital. A city that gracefully balances frontier ruggedness with cosmopolitan flair. Mendenhall Glacier, a river of ice measuring 1.5 miles in width and over 6 miles in length, is part of Juneau's Icefield, 1500 square miles of ice that feeds 38 glaciers and ready for you to take a float trip on it.
You've never tasted salmon so fresh. Known as the 'Salmon Capital of the World', Ketchikan is also the ancestral home of the Tlingit people, who have carved the world's largest collection of totem poles. If you're up for an adventure, take a canoe and nature trail excursion through the rain forest or a wilderness exploration followed by a sumptuous crab feast you can't resist.
About Celebrity Eclipse
Since Celebrity Eclipse joined the fleet in 2010, she has dazzled and amazed even the most well-traveled cruisers. Like her Solstice Class sisters before her, Celebrity Solstice and Celebrity Equinox, she showcases spectacular vistas with 85% of all staterooms having sweeping veranda views. Celebrity Eclipse hosts Qsine, a dining venue with a unique and playful approach to familiar dishes from around the world, and Celebrity iLounge, a hip, modern Internet cafe offering guests what they have asked for - easy access to the Internet, inspiring classes and latest tech gadgets. Add the fresh green grass on the top deck's Lawn Club and the incredibly pampering services in AquaSpa, and you may never want to set foot on land again.
- Entertainment: Gaming Club Casino, Martini Bar, Hot Glass Show, Dance Floor, Look out Lounge, Children's Club, Quasar Night Club, Photo Gallery, Fortunes Casino, Michaels Club, Theatre, Ensemble Lounge, Rendevous Lounge,
- Recreational: Card Room, Library, Lawn Club, Open-air basketball court , Aqua Spa, The Lawn Club,
- Food and Drink: Poolside Bar, The Blue Bar, Blu Restaurant, Grill Restaurant, Cellar Masters, Lounge Bar, A la carte restaurant, Sunset Bar, Cafe, Cafe al Bacio, Lido/Mast Bars, Grill, Bar, Bistro, Main Dining Room, Asian Restaurant, Lounge, Murano Restaurant, Dining Room, Martini Bar, Tuscan Grill,
- Other: Reception, Medical Centre, Art Gallery, Shops, Conference Room, Photo Gallery, Observation Lounge, Shore Excursion Office, Conference Facilities, Sky Observation Lounge, Boutique, Foyer, Elevator, Photo Shop, Hair Salon, Future Cruise Sales,
- Relaxation: Steam Room, Sauna, Whirlpool, Beauty Salon, Spa, Hydrotherapy, Jacuzzi, Solarium, Hair Salon, Swimming Pool,
- Fitness: Gym, Wellness Centre, Sports Court, Jogging Track, Basketball, Fitness Center, Fitness Equipment,
- Technology: Extensive WiFi capabilities and connectivity., Internet Cafe, Satelite TV in Cabins,
- Passenger Capacity: 2850
- Tonnage: 122000
- Total Crew: 1200
- Length: 1041
- Launched: 29 Apr 2010
As the name suggests, you can expect to feel like a celebrity aboard Celebrity Cruises. Known for their elegant and sophisticated atmosphere with a keen focus on fine dining, fine wine and other upscale experiences, Celebrity Cruises is all about modern luxury. Celebrity Solstice – which sails out of Australia during wave season, from November to April – was the first to offer a lush, manicured lawn of real grass on its highest deck and its latest ship, Celebrity Edge, is notable for its moveable, cantilevered deck. While Celebrity Cruises is not as focussed on children as other cruise lines, they do have an excellent kids’ club plus in-room babysitting as well as a reputation for outstanding service. A special feature of Celebrity Cruises is the photography package, where you can have chosen moments of your cruise captured by professional photographers, giving you beautiful memories to take home.
Interested in Celebrity Cruises deals? Talk to one of our Flight Centre Cruise Experts today on 13 70 79 or get in touch using the form below.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 September 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.