11 Night Alaska Fly, Stay & Cruise Package
Deal Number 5182355
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
BONUS Onboard Credit
Duration 7 nights
Sailing From Vancouver
Cruise Line Celebrity Cruises
Cruise Ship Celebrity Infinity
- Inside from: $3995
- Return economy class airfare from Melbourne to Vancouver including prepaid taxes
- 3 Nights pre-cruise accommodation staying at the 4-star Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel
- Capilano Suspensions Bridge and Park
- 7 Nights cruise from Vancouver, onboard Celebrity Infinity in an Inside stateroom cabin
- 1 Night post-cruise accommodation staying at the 4-star Rosedale on Robson Suite Hotel
- All main meals and entertainment onboard
- Port charges and government fees
- Shipboard gratuities
- BONUS US$75* Onboard Credit per cabin Travel departing from:
- Adelaide from $4385* per person
- Brisbane from $4159* per person
- Melbourne from $3995* per person
- Perth from $4139* per person
- Sydney from $4149* per person
- Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply.
7 night cruise sailing from Vancouver aboard the Celebrity Infinity. Visit Icy Strait, Hubbard Glacier, Juneau, Ketchikan and Vancouver.
26/08/2018 dep 16:30
Inside Passage, Alaska
Icy Strait Point
28/08/2018 arr 15:30 dep 22:00
29/08/2018 arr 10:30 dep 14:30
30/08/2018 arr 07:30 dep 20:00
31/08/2018 arr 14:00 dep 20:30
Inside Passage, Alaska
02/09/2018 arr 07:00
24 ports and cities. Over 40 land excursions. Your combinations are nearly endless in this unspoiled land nestled between glacier and rain forest. Explore Alaska by land, sea and air, viewing North America's most noble creatures and natural wonders. It's all designed to get you refueled on inspiration. This is your opportunity to take the adventure you always dreamed of. Witness dramatic displays of ice-shelves breaking off into icebergs. Visit cultures that have lived and loved the land for thousands of years. Marvel at moose and bear on the land, bald eagles soaring above, and humpback whales peacefully rolling with the sea. And gaze upon the backdrop of a million stars showcasing the miracle of the Aurora Borealis.
Inside Passage, Alaska
Located between Vancouver and Ketchikan, Alaska's Inside Passage is hot to some of the most breathtaking scenery on the face of the earth, 3000 foot mountain peaks meet the oceans within a mile of the shore. Marvel at the spring wildflowers and the migration of the Humpback and Killer whales. Visit in the autumn when the passage is ablaze with autumn foliage, it's perfect place to view gathering of Bald Eagles.
Icy Strait Point
For thousands of years, the Tlingit Indians have called this place home. Located just 22 miles southeast of Glacier Bay National Park, Icy Strait Point offers travelers the chance to view wildlife like humpback whales, eagles, and brown bears, or to explore monuments to the region’s fishing heritage.
Hubbard Glacier is the largest calving glacier on the North American continent. The glacier routinely calves off icebergs as high as 10-story buildings, sending massive blocks of ice into the sea every few minutes.
Here's your chance to take a glacial dogsled adventure via helicopter in Alaska's capital. A city that gracefully balances frontier ruggedness with cosmopolitan flair. Mendenhall Glacier, a river of ice measuring 1.5 miles in width and over 6 miles in length, is part of Juneau's Icefield, 1500 square miles of ice that feeds 38 glaciers and ready for you to take a float trip on it.
You've never tasted salmon so fresh. Known as the 'Salmon Capital of the World', Ketchikan is also the ancestral home of the Tlingit people, who have carved the world's largest collection of totem poles. If you're up for an adventure, take a canoe and nature trail excursion through the rain forest or a wilderness exploration followed by a sumptuous crab feast you can't resist.
About Celebrity Infinity
A sumptuous, world-class meal. A theatrical extravaganza reminiscent of the best on Broadway. Cocktails in a piano bar at midnight. Breakfast overlooking the sea at sunrise. Each and every one is a reality on Celebrity Infinity. A member of the Millennium Class of ships, Celebrity Infinity is steeped with prestige and elegance. Dressed in polished marble, warm woods and etched glass, Celebrity Infinity consistently makes a long-lasting, premium impression. Expansive staterooms, specialty restaurants and one of the most rejuvenating spa facilities at sea are just some of the indulgences you'll find onboard.
- Relaxation: Spa, Whirlpool, Steam Room, Beauty Salon, Swimming Pool, Sauna, Aqua Spa,
- Recreational: Library, Card Room,
- Fitness: Jogging Track, Basketball, Fitness Equipment, Gym, Aerobics/Yoga,
- Other: Photo Gallery, Art Gallery, Conference Facilities,
- Entertainment: Martini Bar, Theatre, Fortunes Casino, Michaels Club, Photo Gallery, Children's Play Area, Cinema,
- Food and Drink: Dining Room, Blu Restaurant, Restaurant, The Conservatory, Cova Café , Veranda,
- Technology: Internet Cafe, Internet Access Lounge, Interactive TV,
- Passenger Capacity: 2170
- Tonnage: 91000
- Total Crew: 999
- Length: 965
- Launched: 03 Mar 2001
Celebrity Cruises is a premium cruise line established in 1989. Built on traditional qualities associated with cruising – grandeur, opulence and service – Celebrity was the first cruise line to incorporate the on-board spa in 1995. Celebrity merged with Royal Caribbean in 1997 to become Royal Caribbean Cruises, together boasting a fleet of 29 cruise ships. The elegant surroundings on a Celebrity cruise ship is what brings many passengers back to to their cruises time and again.
Celebrity sails to cruise destinations in Alaska, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Bermuda, Canada/New England, Caribbean, Europe, Galapagos Islands, Hawaii, Panama Canal and South America, as well as sailing Transatlantic routes. Celebrity cruises are ideal for those seeking an elegant and sophisticated onboard atmosphere where fine dining and wine are an everyday part of onboard life. Think relaxed ambience rather than poolside high jinx.
Who's On Board?
The crowd is largely from the US and made up of couples and families. School holidays are particularly popular with families, while longer and more exotic itineraries tend to appeal to older cruisers.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 May 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.