Asia Reposition Fly, Stay & Cruise Package
Deal Number 5373557
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Bonus Onboard Credit
Duration 19 nights
Sailing From Hong Kong
Cruise Line Princess Cruises
Cruise Ship Sun Princess
Call 13 70 79
- Inside from: $3159
- Outside from: $3679
- One-way economy class airfare to Hong Kong including prepaid taxes
- 2 Nights pre-cruise accommodation staying at 4-star Regal Kowloon Hotel in a Superior Room
- 19 Night cruise, from Hong Kong to Sydney, onboard Sun Princess based on an Inside twin share cabin
- All main meals and entertainment onboard
- Port charges and government fees
- Shipboard gratuities
- BONUS $85* Onboard Credit to spend per cabin
- Travel departing from:
- Melbourne from $3349* per person
- Adelaide from $3375* per person
- Brisbane from $3355* per person
- Sydney from $3159* per person
- Perth from $3449* per person
- Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply.
19 night cruise sailing from Hong Kong Ocean Terminal aboard the Sun Princess. Visit Cai Lan, Nha Trang, Phu My, Benoa/Bali, Darwin, Australia, Brisbane and Sydney, Australia.
26/09/2019 arr 12:00 dep 19:00
28/09/2019 arr 07:00 dep 18:00
30/09/2019 arr 08:00 dep 17:00
01/10/2019 arr 07:00 dep 18:00
05/10/2019 arr 07:00 dep 17:00
08/10/2019 arr 09:00 dep 17:00
13/10/2019 arr 07:00 dep 17:00
15/10/2019 arr 07:00 dep 12:00
Skyscrapers form a glistening forest of steel and glass, junks and sampans ply the busy harbor waters, and the green, dragon-crested hills of Kowloon beckon. Welcome to Hong Kong, one of the world's great travel destinations. Now a semi-autonomous region of China, Hong Kong - literally "Fragrant Harbor" - has lost none of its charm, excitement or exoticism. Modern skyscrapers and luxury hotels climb the slopes of Hong Kong Island. Narrow streets are crammed with noodle vendors, fortunetellers and bonesetters. The endless array of shops offer the visitor everything from hand-tailored suits and ancient porcelain to the latest consumer electronics. And everywhere more than seven million people are moving at a breathtaking pace in one of the world's great monuments to capitalism, commerce and enterprise. The former Crown Colony has enough attractions to last a lifetime. To take in the entire spectacle, head to Victoria Peak for panoramic views. Enjoy lunch on one of the city's floating restaurants. Walk down one of the crowded streets to take the city's rapid pulse. And whether you think you are in the mood or not - shop. After all, you are in the duty-free capital of the world.
One of Vietnam's most popular seaside resorts, Nha Trang offers white-sand beaches, azure waters and palm trees swaying in the breeze. Gaily painted fishing boats line the harbors. Small farm villages nestle in the countryside's lush valleys. Yet this relaxed city of some 300,000 souls boasts a long and storied past. Nha Trang was the capital of the Champa Kingdom, which dominated this corner of Southeast Asia for 13 centuries. North of the city, the great Cham Tower complex overlooks the Cai River and offers mute testimony to the kingdom's glory. Today, the towers attract locals and visitors alike, many of whom come to meditate while contemplating superb views of the river and the bay. Nha Trang's tourist district consists of a scattering of colonial-era beachfront hotels and sidewalk cafes. The city was a popular spot for U.S. servicemen during the Vietnam War.
Closer to Indonesia than to any other Australian city, Darwin is the capital of the "Top End" - the remote, vast Northern Territory. Home to more than half of the territory's population, the city reflects the rugged endurance and individualism required to survive the Outback. Darwin also boasts a colorful history to add to that heritage. During World War II the Japanese bombed the city and threatened invasion. In 1974, Cyclone Tracy cut a destructive swath through the region. In addition, man-eating crocodiles, tropical monsoons, searing heat and bush fires that burn for weeks are all part of everyday life.
Once considered the "country cousin" among Australian cities, Brisbane is today the nation's third-largest metropolis - and one of the most desirable places to live in the country. Lying on the banks of the meandering Brisbane River, this cosmopolitan city boasts elegant 19th-century sandstone buildings, a lively cultural scene and superb parklands. Brisbane is also your gateway to uniquely Australian adventures, be it the theme parks of the Gold Coast or Queensland's dazzling beaches.
As your ship passes Harbour Heads, you are presented with the shimmering skyline of Sydney - hailed by many seafarers as "the most beautiful harbor in the world." Two prominent landmarks, Harbour Bridge and the sail-like curves of the Sydney Opera House, grace the backdrop of this picturesque harbor. There is a wealth of adventure waiting in Sydney - from its cosmopolitan city center to miles of beautiful beaches and the Blue Mountains. Australia's oldest and largest city was born in 1788 with the arrival of the "First Fleet" transporting 760 British convicts. Today, Sydney is the largest port in the South Pacific and is often voted the most popular destination in the South Pacific.
About Sun Princess
- Food and Drink: 24-hour Buffet Bistro, 24-hour Room Service, Atrium Bar, Horizon Court, Ice Cream Bar, Patisserie, Pizzeria, Poolside Grill, Regency Dining Room, Sabatini’s Italian restaurant, Sterling Steakhouse, Trident Grill, Ultimate Balcony Dining, Wheelhouse Bar, Wine & Caviar Bar, Wine bar,
- Fitness: Basketball, Ocean View Gymnasium, Sports Court, Volleyball, Yoga,
- Other: Boutique, Business Centre, Duty-free shop, Future Cruise Sales, ScholarShip@Sea, Wrap Around Promenade Deck,
- Recreational: Card Room, Library, Nightclub, Outdoor Pool, Paddle Tennis, Shuffle Board, Sports Court,
- Entertainment: Dance Club, Princess Theatre, Rendez-Vous, Shooting Stars, Show Lounges,
- Relaxation: Lotus Spa, Spa, Whirlpool,
- Passenger Capacity: 1998
- Tonnage: 77441
- Total Crew: 924
- Length: 856
- Launched: 02 Dec 1995
Princess Cruises is the third largest cruise line in the world, carrying over 1.7 million passengers every year to destinations all across the globe. There are 19 ships within the Princess Cruises fleet, with Sun Princess, Sea Princess, Golden Princess, Ruby Princess and Majestic Princess sailing out of several Australian ports in 2019/2020, including Adelaide. Princess Cruises are known for their affordable luxury, offering more of that most sought-after shipboard luxury – the private balcony – across all cabin classes. The Piazza is also a signature drawcard for Princess Cruises, with most ships featuring this impressive grand central atrium that spans several decks and includes cafés, bars, a spiral staircase and several glass-walled lifts, providing 360-degree views of the ship. Princess Cruises also offer some exceptional experiences – the Sanctuary, which is a luxurious, spa-inspired top-deck retreat just for adults, and Discovery at Sea enrichment programs.
Interested in Princess Cruises deals? Talk to one of our expert cruise consultants today on 13 70 79 or get in touch using the form below.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 January 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.