Asia Repositioning Fly, Stay & Cruise Package
Deal Number 5412812
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Bonus Onboard Credit*
Duration 14 nights
Sailing From Singapore
Cruise Line Royal Caribbean International
Cruise Ship Voyager of the Seas
Call 13 70 79
- Inside from: $2469
- Outside from: $3199
- Balcony from: $3299
- One-way economy class airfare from Sydney to Singapore including prepaid taxes
- 2 Nights pre-cruise accommodation staying at the Furama Riverfront Singapore in a Superior Room
- Singapore City Tour
- 14 Night cruise, from Singapore to Sydney, onboard Voyager of the Seas based on an Inside twin share cabin
- All main meals and entertainment onboard
- Port charges and government fees
- Shipboard gratuities
- BONUS: up to US$400* Onboard Credit to spend per cabin
- Travel departing from:
- Sydney from $2496* per person
- Melbourne from $2629* per person
- Perth from $2759* per person
- Adelaide from $2759* per person
- Brisbane from $2925* per person
- Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
14 night cruise sailing from Singapore aboard the Voyager of the Seas. Visit Darwin, Australia, Yorkeys Knob, Airlie Beach, Brisbane and Sydney, Australia.
16/11/2019 dep 17:00
21/11/2019 arr 07:00 dep 17:00
Cairns, Yorkey's Knob
25/11/2019 arr 07:00 dep 17:00
Airlie Beach, Queensland
26/11/2019 arr 08:30
28/11/2019 arr 08:00 dep 17:00
30/11/2019 arr 06:30
A medley of sights, tastes and colours awaits you in this immaculately groomed city. The food’s legendary: you’ll detect Chinese, Malay and Indian influences. Work it off walking through the Botanic Gardens, an oasis akin to a tropical Central Park.
If you love eclectic cuisine, Darwin, which sits at the top of the Northern Territories and is therefore at the crossroads of so many cultures, will not disappoint. Sample everything from crocodile and barramundi to mud crabs and buffalo.
Cairns, Yorkey's Knob
Casuarina trees and coconut palms line the beaches of this subtropical paradise. Spot bottlenose dolphins, try a new water sport, dawdle over a meal at a waterfront bistro, or admire stunning views on a round at the 18-hole Half Moon Bay Golf Club.
Airlie Beach, Queensland
One of the best departure points for excursions to the Great Barrier Reef. Charming shops, exhilarating skydives over the shoreline, and everything in between is going to make this a memorable visit.
Fulfill a dream and take a 1930s ferry to Lone Pine Sanctuary to cuddle koalas. Sightsee in style by rickshaw, sample the many arts on offer at Queensland Cultural Centre, or visit Roma Street Parkland – the world’s largest subtropical city garden.
One of the world's most cosmopolitan cities, Sydney offers a plethora of attractions. Visit the iconic Sydney Opera House for a behind-the-scenes tour, scale Sydney Tower to survey the city from on high, or people watch at legendary Bondi Beach.
About Voyager of the Seas
This ship is a revolutionary marvel of naval engineering. Enjoy one-of-a-kind features like an ice skating rink, the Royal Promenade and a rock-climbing wall, just for starters. How did we accommodate all of these innovative ideas? Simple. We built a bigger cruise ship. The 138,000-ton, 3,114-guest Voyager of the Seas became the world's largest cruise ship when it entered service in November 1999. Innovations on this and other Voyager Class ships add more space for every guest and include enhanced staterooms, expanded dining options and exceptional recreational facilities.
- Relaxation: Whirlpool, Beauty Salon, Day Spa & Fitness Centre, Spa,
- Recreational: Library, Rock Climbing, Adventure Ocean Youth Facilities, Outdoor Pool, 9-hole Mini Golf, Nightclub, Ice Skating Rink, Golf Simulator, In Line Skating, Open-air basketball court ,
- Entertainment: Theatre, Casino Royale,
- Other: Photo Gallery, Business Centre, Art Gallery, Royal Promenade, Chapel, Gift Shop,
- Fitness: Fitness Center, Sports Court,
- Food and Drink: Champagne Bar, Themed Bar and Lounges, Grill, Portofino Italian Restaurant, Johnny Rockets, Poolside Bar,
- Passenger Capacity: 3114
- Tonnage: 137276
- Total Crew: 1176
- Length: 1020
- Launched: 21 Nov 1999
Royal Caribbean International
Royal Caribbean International has built its reputation on delivering unbelievable, innovative experiences at sea for its passengers. One glance at its line-up of high-tech, fun activities and you’ll know Royal Caribbean is big on thrills. Only across the Royal Caribbean fleet can you slip down the tallest slide at sea, get your pulse racing on the only skydiving simulator at sea, or rise roughly 90 metres above sea level in a glass pod known as The North Star. The adventures aren’t limited to the ships, with Royal Caribbean shore excursions for everything from glacier trekking in Alaska to wine tasting in Tuscany. Dining and entertainment on board is also an experience in itself, with Chef Jamie Oliver’s acclaimed eatery, Jamie’s Italian, leading the way, and Dreamworks Experience ships delighting kids of all ages with their favourite characters.
Interested in Royal Caribbean cruise deals? Talk to a Flight Centre Cruise Expert today on 13 70 79 or get in touch using the form below.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 February 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.