Cuba & Mexico Fly, Stay & Cruise
Deal Number 5331704
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Includes Flights, Hotels & Attraction Pass
Duration 7 nights
Sailing From Miami
Cruise Line Royal Caribbean International
Cruise Ship Empress of the Seas
- Inside from: $3999
- Outside from: $3999
- Suite from: $5399
- Return economy class airfare from Perth to Miami with Qatar Airways
- 2 Nights accommodation staying at Eden Roc Miami Beach
- 1 Day Go Miami Card
- 7 Night cruise, from Miami, onboard Empress of the Seas in a twin share cabin
- All main meals and entertainment on board
- Port charges and government fees
- 1 Nights accommodation staying at Eden Roc Miami Beach
- BONUS Free Upgrade from Inside to Oceanview for a limited time only
- Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply.
7 night cruise sailing from Miami aboard the Empress of the Seas. Visit Cozumel, Havana, Nassau and Miami.
25/03/2019 dep 16:00
27/03/2019 arr 07:00 dep 15:30
28/03/2019 arr 12:00
31/03/2019 arr 08:00 dep 17:00
01/04/2019 arr 07:00
With a bold style fuelled by Latin rhythms, South Beach is as known for its beautiful people and nightlife as its art deco architecture. Just around the corner, Lincoln Road pedestrian mall is the place to be for retail therapy and people-watching.
The ‘Island of Swallows’ is as rich in Mayan culture as in wildlife. Glass-clear waters around coral reefs offer you a world-class encounter with majestic eagle rays and more, while the isle’s centre is home to hosts of brightly-hued tropical birds.
Long after you return home, you'll continue to hear the sweet reverberations of Bahamian steel drums, their carefree melodies transporting you to a place where you're perpetually on holiday.
About Empress of the Seas
On Empress of the Seas®, that “you only live once” philosophy means just a few days are packed with moments that count. Seek further, unwind like you mean it, and do it all your own way. With fast and early boarding, dining what you want when you want it, and longer stays in port. Enjoy a sunset on every cruise and decadent Sunday brunch with a complimentary Mimosa or Bloody Mary every day of the week. And the party does not stop onboard. Every night is Saturday, with live music, amazing entertainment, and dancing the night away at Boleros Latin lounge.
- Food and Drink: Bar,
- Recreational: Outdoor Pool,
- Relaxation: Whirlpool,
- Passenger Capacity: 2020
- Tonnage: 48563
- Total Crew: 668
- Length: 692
- Launched: 25 Jun 1990
Royal Caribbean International
Royal Caribbean International has built its reputation on delivering unbelievable, innovative experiences at sea for its passengers. One glance at its line-up of high-tech, fun activities and you’ll know Royal Caribbean is big on thrills. Only across the Royal Caribbean fleet can you slip down the tallest slide at sea, get your pulse racing on the only skydiving simulator at sea, or rise roughly 90 metres above sea level in a glass pod known as The North Star. The adventures aren’t limited to the ships, with Royal Caribbean shore excursions for everything from glacier trekking in Alaska to wine tasting in Tuscany. Dining and entertainment on board is also an experience in itself, with Chef Jamie Oliver’s acclaimed eatery, Jamie’s Italian, leading the way, and Dreamworks Experience ships delighting kids of all ages with their favourite characters.
Interested in Royal Caribbean cruise deals? Talk to a Flight Centre Cruise Expert today on 13 70 79 or get in touch using the form below.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 15 October 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.