Fjords & Highlands Fly, Stay & Cruise
Deal Number 5335571
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Includes Flights, Hotel, Transfers & Tour
Duration 14 nights
Sailing From Copenhagen
Cruise Line Holland America Line
Cruise Ship ms Zuiderdam
- Inside from: $6199
- Outside from: $6899
- Balcony from: $7199
- Suite from: $9499
- Return economy class airfare from Australia to Copenhagen including prepaid taxes
- 2 Nights pre-cruise accommodation staying at Anderson Hotel including breakfast
- 14 Night cruise, from Copenhagen, onboard ms Zuiderdam in an inside twin share cabin
- All main meals and entertainment on board
- Port charges and government fees
- 2 Nights post-cruise accommodation staying at Anderson Hotel including breakfast
- Hygge & Happiness Tour
- Return private airport transfers
- Return private cruise port transfers
- Upgrade to an Outside cabin from $700*per person
- Upgrade to a Balcony cabin from $1000*per person
- Upgrade to a Junior Suite from $3300*per person
- Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply.
14 night cruise sailing from Copenhagen aboard the ms Zuiderdam. Visit South Queensferry, Invergordon, Kirkwall, Orkney Islands, Portree, Isle of Skye, Belfast, Dublin, Cherbourg, Brussels, Amsterdam, Oslo and Copenhagen.
17/05/2019 dep 16:00
South Queensferry (Edinburgh)
19/05/2019 arr 08:00 dep 14:00
20/05/2019 arr 08:00 dep 18:00
21/05/2019 arr 08:00 dep 14:00
Portree, Isle of Skye
22/05/2019 arr 08:00 dep 14:00
23/05/2019 arr 08:00 dep 14:00
24/05/2019 arr 08:00 dep 14:00
26/05/2019 arr 08:00 dep 14:00
28/05/2019 arr 08:00 dep 14:00
Scenic Cruising Oslo Fjord
31/05/2019 arr 08:00 dep 14:00
Denmark's capital is sophisticated, saucy and friendly. Stroll the fairytale world of Tivoli Gardens to take in bright lights, castles that out-Disney Disney. See the city's 200- year-old Royal Palace, the lively Old Harbor—Hans Christian Andersen lived here. Salute the Little Mermaid, symbol of this light-hearted city.
South Queensferry (Edinburgh)
Your jumping-off point for the highlights of Edinburgh, including historic Edinburgh Castle, housing the Scottish crown jewels and the palace that was once home to Mary Queen of Scots.
The skirl of Highland bagpipes calls you ashore. Go in search of your clan tartan, and "Nessie," the spurious monster often sighted in Loch Ness.
Located on the Orkney Islands in the remote northern reaches of Scotland, Kirkwall's history dates from 1046 and includes such characters as Sigurd the Powerful, St. Earl Magnus the Martyr, and Sigurd the Stout. Step back in time 5000 years and discover the stone village of Skara Brae, the Standing Stones of Stenness, and the Ring of Brodgar. Sample shore excursions: Skara Brae & Skaill House; Orkney Crafts; Southern Panorama & Highland Park Distillery.
Portree, Isle of Skye
The largest town on Skye - located in the Inner Hebrides of Scotland - this port's harbor is fringed by steep cliffs and the town's Gaelic heritage in evident in the local attractions. Harry Potter fans will recognize that the town is home to the fictional Pride of Portree. Everything is a short stroll away within Portree, and nearby Glasgow provides further opportunities for exploration. The mountainous Isle of Skye provides breathtaking vistas from nearly every destination. Play a round of golf in nearby Sconser or go pony trekking at Skeabost. Skye is also the ideal place for fishing and bird watching. Sample the local whisky at Talisker Distillery in Carbost or simply find a quiet spot to admire the views.
Discover The Murals, vividly painted on houses; exquisite Irish linens, and the bizarre landscape of the Giant's Causeway.
Dublin, the fair city, invites you to wander the streets trod by Joyce, Yeats and Oscar Wilde. Drop in at pubs with mahogany bars and stained glass. In the Trinity College Library, feast your eyes on the illuminated 9th-century Book of Kells. Sample the stout at Guinness Brewery. Shopping's a dream—from a souvenir shillelagh to Waterford crystal
An important naval base since the 19th century, Cherbourg became a major port when Napoleon installed massive breakwaters. A statue commemorates him in the town square, Place General de Gaulle, where you can also find quaint cafes, fine dining and good people watching. Shop the boutiques on rue Tour-Carree and rue de la Paix. Enjoy the public parks, lovely churches and stop by the Musee de la Liberation for a bit of local history.
From this busy port city tour to canal-laced Brugge; Brussels, home of the European Union; and Ghent, mecca for chocolate lovers. Sample shore excursion: Antwerp, City of Diamonds.
Here in Amsterdam, you can decide whether the real masterpieces are the gabled houses that flank graceful canals, or the van Goghs, Rembrandts and Vermeers that cover the walls of the city's grand museums.
At the head of Oslofjord, Norway's handsome capital is the logical first stop in Scandinavia. Thor Heyerdahl's raft, Kon Tiki, recalls a voyage between Easter Island and Tahiti to prove a theory about the earliest colonization of Oceania. Watch the changing of the palace guard; ferry to the open-air Folke Museum with its 12th-century stave church
Scenic Cruising Oslo Fjord
About ms Zuiderdam
Guests aboard Zuiderdam, the first in our Vista-class series, enjoy a spectacular art and antique collection, wide teak decks, elegant dining rooms and spacious staterooms - many with verandahs. At the heart of Zuiderdam, suspended in a three-story atrium, is a Waterford Crystal Seahorse. Other notable pieces include a painting of Queen Beatrix by pop culture artist and icon, Andy Warhol, medallions by Frank Lloyd Wright, and a massive floral painting by Charles Ben. While on-board, choose from an array of onboard activities that allow you to pursue new interests or relax and rejuvenate. Explore the wonders of our world through exclusive BBC Earth natural history content through onboard activities, concerts and films. Enjoy onboard cooking shows and hands-on workshops in partnership with America’s Test Kitchen Learn how to edit, display and share your vacation videos and photographs through our Digital Workshop powered by Windows®. The Greenhouse Spa & Salon offers spa treatments, a thermal pool and lounge and a variety of salon services. Our fully equipped Fitness Center includes state-of-the-art cardio and weight machines, as well as classes in Yoga, Pilates, indoor cycling and more. On deck enjoy two outdoor pools, along with basketball and volleyball courts. Zuiderdam guests enjoy dazzling entertainment options from their very first night on board. As part of the updates coming November 2017, two new music venues will be added: Lincoln Center Stage, featuring world-class musicians performing chamber music, and Billboard Onboard, rocking the house with 50 years of chart-topping hits. These venues will join the already popular B.B. King’s Blues Club, which brings the best of Memphis blues to sea, and completes our new “Music Walk” experience. Club HAL® provides a wide variety of youth and teen-friendly activities for kids ages 3 to 17, supervised by qualified, full-time staff.
- Relaxation: Spa, Beauty Salon, Whirlpool, Thermal Suite, Greenhouse Spa & Salon, Lido Pool, Hydro Massage Pool,
- Entertainment: Photo Gallery, Neptune Lounge, Theatre, Crow's Nest, Queen's Show Lounge, Night Club, Explorers Lounge,
- Recreational: Library, Outdoor Pool, Indoor Pool, Club HAL, The Loft, Golf Simulator,
- Fitness: Gym, Fitness Center, Basketball, Volleyball,
- Other: Shore Excursion Office, Future Cruise Sales, Shops, Art Gallery, Atrium, Culinary Arts Center, Duty-free shop, Photo Gallery, Concierge, Observation Deck,
- Food and Drink: Lido Bar, Lido Casual Restaurant, Pinnacle Grill, Explorations Cafe, Canaletto Restaurant, The Verandah, Grill, Piano Bar, Sports Bar, Bar, Vista Dining Room,
- Passenger Capacity: 1916
- Tonnage: 82305
- Total Crew: 817
- Length: 936
- Launched: 01 Dec 2002
Holland America Line
Holland America Line is a premium cruise line with a rich heritage in luxury passenger sea travel, having first crossed the Atlantic in the late 1800s. The fleet of mid-sized ships represent the epitome of classic cruising with a contemporary touch – think vintage-style navy blue hulls, wraparound teak decks and impressive art collections, combined with top-class modern dining and entertainment options. The atmosphere is refined and elegant, and Holland America Line has a reputation for exceptional service, attention to detail and authentic Dutch hospitality. This extends to children, and the superb kids’ facilities contribute to this being a cruise line for all generations. Ships cruise all over the globe with many extended itineraries on offer, and fans of Holland America Line appreciate its long-held traditions such as the exquisite afternoon tea.
Want to find out more about Holland America Line cruises? Talk to one of our Flight Centre Cruise Experts today on 13 70 79 or get in touch using the form below.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 October 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.