Southeast Asia Highlights Fly, Stay & Cruise
Deal Number 5335578
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Bonus Onboard Credit*
Duration 20 nights
Sailing From Singapore
Cruise Line Holland America Line
Cruise Ship ms Maasdam
- Inside from: $3539
- Outside from: $3739
- Suite from: $6189
- Return economy class airfare from Perth to Singapore including prepaid taxes
- 3 Nights accommodation staying at Furama Riverfront in Singapore
- Singapore City Tour
- 20 Night Cruise, from San Francisco, onboard ms Maasdam in an inside twin share cabin
- All main meals and entertainment on board
- Port charges and government fees
- Private vehicle transfer from airport to hotel
- Private vehicle transfer from hotel to cruise terminal
- Private vehicle transfer from cruise terminal to airport
- BONUS USD $25* Onboard Credit per cabin PLUS A Caneletto Dinner for 2
- Travel departing from:
- Adelaide from $3799*
- Brisbane from $3929*
- Melbourne from $3769*
- Perth from $3539*
- Sydney from $3879*
- Upgrade to an Outside cabin from $200*per person
- Upgrade to a Junior Suite from $2650*per person
- Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply.
20 night cruise sailing from Singapore Harbour Front aboard the ms Maasdam. Visit Kuantan, Laem Chabang, Sihanoukville, Nha Trang, Da Nang, Ha Long Bay, Hong Kong Ocean Terminal, Phu My and Singapore Harbour Front.
15/02/2019 dep 17:00
Tanjung Gelling (Kuantan)
16/02/2019 arr 08:00 dep 17:00
Laem Chabang (Bangkok)
18/02/2019 arr 08:00
Laem Chabang (Bangkok)
19/02/2019 dep 23:00
21/02/2019 arr 06:00
22/02/2019 dep 17:00
24/02/2019 arr 08:00 dep 14:00
25/02/2019 arr 08:00 dep 18:00
27/02/2019 dep 14:00
01/03/2019 arr 08:00
02/03/2019 dep 18:00
05/03/2019 arr 06:00 dep 18:00
07/03/2019 arr 07:00
About ms Maasdam
Named for the Maas River in the Netherlands, the ms Maasdam is the fifth ship in Holland America Line's 135-year history to bear the name. At 720-feet, the ms Maasdam is designed to carry fewer guests while providing more space for maximum comfort. Many staterooms feature commanding ocean views, and each suite has a private verandah. Featuring an interior motif that pays homage to the historical Dutch East and West India companies of the 17th through 19th centuries, the centerpiece of this elegant ship features Luciano Vistosi's "Totem," a monumental sculpture using nearly 2,000 glimmering pieces of glass, prominently displayed in a soaring three-story atrium. Other intriguing art featured on the ms Maasdam are two abstract murals painted especially for the Rotterdam Dining Room and a collection of seven iron teapots and a charcoal brazier from Japan, which date from the end of Edo period.
- Relaxation: Spa, Sauna, Beauty Salon, Whirlpool, Massage, Thermal Suite, Greenhouse Spa & Salon, Lido Pool, Facial Treatments,
- Recreational: Library, Nightclub, Card Room, Childrens Play Room, Outdoor Pool, Indoor Pool, Club HAL, The Loft,
- Other: Photo Gallery, Art Gallery, Shopping Gallery, Shore Excursion Office, Reception, Boutique, Laundry Service, Future Cruise Sales, Culinary Arts Center,
- Fitness: Tennis Court, Gym, Fitness Center, Aerobics, Basketball,
- Entertainment: Children's Club, Neptune Lounge, Crow's Nest, Rembrandt Show Lounge,
- Food and Drink: Piano Bar, Dining Room, Lido Casual Restaurant, Queens Room, Pinnacle Grill, Explorations Cafe, Canaletto Restaurant, Rotterdam Dining Room, Terrace Grill, The Verandah, Martini Bar, Explorers' Lounge, The Atrium,
- Technology: Internet Cafe, Digital Workshop ,
- Passenger Capacity: 1258
- Tonnage: 55575
- Total Crew: 580
- Length: 719
- Launched: 01 Dec 1993
Holland America Line
Holland America Line is a premium cruise line with a rich heritage in luxury passenger sea travel, having first crossed the Atlantic in the late 1800s. The fleet of mid-sized ships represent the epitome of classic cruising with a contemporary touch – think vintage-style navy blue hulls, wraparound teak decks and impressive art collections, combined with top-class modern dining and entertainment options. The atmosphere is refined and elegant, and Holland America Line has a reputation for exceptional service, attention to detail and authentic Dutch hospitality. This extends to children, and the superb kids’ facilities contribute to this being a cruise line for all generations. Ships cruise all over the globe with many extended itineraries on offer, and fans of Holland America Line appreciate its long-held traditions such as the exquisite afternoon tea.
Want to find out more about Holland America Line cruises? Talk to one of our Flight Centre Cruise Experts today on 13 70 79 or get in touch using the form below.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 31 October 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.