Phuket, Langkawi and Penang Fly, Stay & Cruise
Deal Number 5440981
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Includes Flight & Hotel
Duration 6 nights
Sailing From Singapore
Cruise Line Norwegian Cruise Line
Cruise Ship Norwegian Jade
Call 13 70 79
- Inside from: $1399
- Outside from: $1499
- Balcony from: $1799
- Suite from: $1899
- Return economy class airfare from Perth to Singapore including prepaid taxes
- 1 Nights pre-cruise accommodation staying at The Elizabeth Hotel in Singapore
- 6 Night cruise, from Singapore, onboard Norwegian Jade in an inside twin share cabin
- All main meals and entertainment onboard
- Port charges and government fees
- 1 Nights post-cruise accommodation staying at The Elizabeth Hotel in Singapore
- Travel departing from:
- Adelaide from $1899*
- Brisbane from $2299**
- Melbourne from $1499*
- Perth from $1399*
- Sydney from $2299*
- Upgrade to an Outside cabin from $100*per person
- Upgrade to a Balcony cabin from $400*per person
- Upgrade to a Junior Suite from $500*per person
- Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
6 night cruise sailing from Singapore aboard the Norwegian Jade. Visit Phuket, Langkawi, Penang and Singapore.
15/12/2019 dep 17:00
17/12/2019 arr 07:00 dep 19:00
18/12/2019 arr 07:00 dep 17:00
19/12/2019 arr 07:00 dep 17:00
21/12/2019 arr 07:00
Explore a compact, fascinating city-state that's truly global. A onetime British trading post, its diverse past is reflected everywhere, from its old Chinese quarter and colourful Hindu temples to its modern skyscrapers and common language, English. Take a short cruise along the Singapore River or a pedicab ride through town, or enjoy the quiet at the National Orchid Garden. Interested in Asian medicine? A special medicinal restaurant can prescribe just the menu to help you feel your best.
Experience the many facets of Phuket, from its gorgeous beaches, to its 19th century Chinese and Western architecture and stunning Buddhist temples. Wat Chalong with its lovely pagoda, and Wat Phra Thong, revered for its huge golden Buddha statue, are must-sees. Explore the breathtaking Phang Nga National Park, made famous by the James Bond film The Man with the Golden Gun. If it is shopping you seek, bright silks, teak carvings and trinkets will satisfy many a shopping list.
Langkawi's appeal extends from sea level to its hilly interior. Kilim Karst Geoforest Park with its boat tour of mangrove forests, bat caves and floating restaurants, is a leading attraction. Adrenaline seekers can take a walk 2,300 feet above sea level on the Langkawi Sky Bridge and enjoy the amazing view of the surrounding rain forests and nearby islands. If sea level is more your level, relaxing on Cenang Beach or some duty-free shopping in Kuah Town may be just your thing.
Known as "The Pearl of the Orient," this island's rainforest and waterfall-clad mountains form the backdrop to its beautiful, sandy beaches. The capital's George Town Historic District, a wonderful mix of elaborate colonial homes, Chinese heritage buildings and temples, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The sprawling Kek Lok Si Temple, with a 100-foot pagoda and gardens, overlooks George Town, and is a great spot for photos. Penang's abundant street eats will tempt foodies.
About Norwegian Jade
Sailing the Mediterranean in summer and the exotic Western Caribbean from Houston in winter 2015-2016, Norwegian Jade’s design brings a taste of the tropics wherever she cruises. And as you cruise from port to port along stunning coastlines, we’ll keep you entertained day and night with exciting nightclubs, award-winning restaurants, a grand casino, swimming pools, a pampering spa and so much more. There’s tons of fun for kids too, so bring the whole family and enjoy the cruise adventure of a lifetime.
- Recreational: Library, Card Room, Water Slide, Nightclub, Twister Water Slide, Kids Club, Kids Pool,
- Other: Art Gallery, Boutique, Atrium, Business Centre, House of Worship,
- Entertainment: Theatre, Disco, Cigar Bar, Medusa Lounge Nightclub, Night Club,
- Food and Drink: Bar, Teppanyaki, Cocktail Bar, Le Bistro French Restaurant, Garden Cafe, 24-hour Room Service, Sushi Bar, Champagne Bar, Blue Lagoon, Star Bar, Topsiders Bar & Grill, Martini Bar, Grill, Dining Room, Lounge, Tapas Restaurant, Grand Pacific Dining Room, Atrium Bar, Salsa Tapas Bar, Bali Hai Bar & Grill, Alizar Main Dining Room, Jasmine Garden Asian Restaurant, Papa's Italian Kitchen, Tankards Beer & Whisky,
- Fitness: Volleyball, Basketball, Jogging Track, Fitness Center, Tennis Court,
- Relaxation: Hot Tubs, Spa, Beauty Salon, Swimming Pool,
- Passenger Capacity: 2402
- Tonnage: 93558
- Total Crew: 1078
- Length: 965
- Launched: 01 Jan 2007
Norwegian Cruise Line
Norwegian Cruise Line is known for creating cruise experiences that focus on fun, family and freedom. Their innovative ‘Freestyle Cruising’ system breaks away from traditional cruising, allowing guests to enjoy a more flexible and relaxed holiday experience during their time on board. Freestyle Cruising enables you to do what you want, when you want – especially when it comes to dining. Norwegian Cruise Line is also one of the best cruise lines for solo travellers. Their studio staterooms on several vessels have been specifically designed and priced for solo travellers, and are grouped together with a communal social lounge and bar area. Fans of Norwegian Cruise Lines will be pleased to know that Norwegian Jewel will return to Australia and New Zealand for a second season, sailing out of Sydney over the 2018/2019 summer.
Interested in Norwegian Cruise Line deals? Talk to one of our Flight Centre Cruise Experts today on 13 70 79 or get in touch using the form below.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 April 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.