Explore The Loyalty Islands
Deal Number 4726114
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
9 night cruise sailing from Sydney, Australia aboard the Pacific Eden.
Duration 9 nights
Sailing From Sydney
Cruise Line P&O South Pacific
Cruise Ship Pacific Eden
- Inside from: $1026
- Outside from: $1103
- Balcony from: $1285
- Suite from: $2303
9 night cruise sailing from Sydney, Australia aboard the Pacific Eden. Visit Isle of Pines, Mare, Lifou Island, Noumea and Sydney, Australia.
26/11/2018 dep 16:00
Isle of Pines
29/11/2018 arr 08:00 dep 17:00
30/11/2018 arr 08:00 dep 17:00
01/12/2018 arr 08:00 dep 17:00
02/12/2018 arr 08:00 dep 17:00
03/12/2018 arr 08:00 dep 17:30
05/12/2018 arr 07:00
Experience the diversity of this vibrant city with its world-famous icons. Enjoy the sun and surf at one of the many beaches, discover the thrilling entertainment or wander through the chic shopping precincts.
Isle of Pines
If you can tear yourself away from the picture-perfect waters of Isle of Pines long enough, head inland and take in the lush forests, grottos and landmarks on an Island Discovery Shore Tour. Before you leave, drop by Kuto Beach markets for local art and sarongs. You may want to pick up a memento, or a gift for a friend at home who is probably wishing they were you right now.
With its proud Melanesian heritage, friendly French-speaking locals, towering cliffs, and the endless visibility of its crystal waters, Mare has it all. While you’re ashore, try local dishes like fresh lobster, chicken roulettes and giant avocados. Explore the spectacular lagoon or allow us to transfer you to Yejele Beach, which many believe to be the best beach in the Pacific. Your day on Mare will feel like something straight out of a movie.
Fancy a bath in the ocean? If you don’t mind a little company, Lifou may be for you. The largest coral atoll in this group of islands, its bath-temperature turquoise waters are bursting with marine life. Above water, its diverse landscape of majestic cliffs, tropical forests and white sand beaches are not to miss. Or venture in to meet a Kanak chieftain, whose tribe has inhabited this island idyll for thousands of years. You’ll quickly understand why they never left.
The Pacific’s most cosmopolitan city is also its most French – and that means delicious cuisine! Our Shore Tours take you to the very best restaurants in town. Treat your tastebuds to authentic French croissants and cheeses while you try to pronounce ‘crêpe’ properly. Allow our expert local guides to lead you to stunning bays, beaches and the world’s largest lagoon. Kayak down pristine rivers, or visit Amedee Island with its crystal-clear waters teeming with brightly coloured fish. C’est magnifique!
About Pacific Eden
Let your troubles float away on Pacific Eden. Dig in with sixteen dining experiences, catch a movie at the Premium Cinema and swim in the top deck pool – it’s open no matter the weather thanks to a climate controlled retractable roof! Head to the Blue Room for live music all day (and all night) long. With everything from Blues to RnB, jazz and funk, this isn’t your typical cruise music. It’s the perfect venue for a nightcap after one of our brand new production shows or themed parties. The Dome: Let our resident DJs help you dance the night away. They know just how to get the party started so make sure you wear the right shoes to burn a hole in the dance floor. Salt Grill: Australia’s first celebrity chef restaurant at sea offers a truly unforgettable dining experience that’s sure to be a highlight of your holiday. Angelo’s: Welcome to classy upscale Italian dining with modern charm. Enjoy la dolce vita and indulge in a dinner to remember. Dragon Lady: Be seduced by the mysterious setting and exotic spices at our Pan-Asian restaurant Dragon Lady.
- Relaxation: Spa, Hot Tubs, The Oasis, Beauty Salon, Swimming Pool, Thermal Suite,
- Fitness: Gym, Sports Court,
- Other: Medical Centre, Laundry Service, Hair Salon, Reception, Blue Room,
- Food and Drink: Lido Bar, Waterfront Restaurant, Chef's Table, Salt Grill Bar, Grill,
- Entertainment: Photo Gallery, The Cove,
- Passenger Capacity: 1260
- Tonnage: 55820
- Total Crew: 0
- Length: 719
- Launched: 25 Nov 2015
With a local cruising history of 80 years, P&O Cruises is Australia's most loved cruise line. With eight homeports, including six in Australia, we offer more choice than any other Australian cruise line. For those after a paradise getaway, P&O is the best way to sample the Pacific Islands. Cruise to some of the best ports in Southeast Asia, including Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam.
The adventurous cruiser can immerse themselves in the sounds and cultures of destinations like Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Samoa, New Zealand and more. Or discover Australia's favourite coastal destinations such as Moreton Island, Mooloolaba, Whitsundays and Mornington Peninsula.
Thanks to the newest members, Pacific Eden and Pacific Aria, P&O is now the largest fleet (or should we say family) in Australia. Pacific Eden and Pacific Aria will offer a whole new level of innovation. Our unrivalled experience combined with the perfect sized ships mean we can cruise to destinations no other cruise lines can including Pentecost in Vanuatu, Vava’u in Tonga, Kavieng and Madang in Papua New Guinea, Moreton Island in Australia, Timor-Leste and Norfolk Island.
As the only cruise line in Sydney Harbour on Australia Day, there’s no better place to be than front and centre with us. As for Australia’s greatest sporting event, not only did we pioneer Melbourne Cup cruising, we do it like no one else, with the option to take an exclusive behind-the-scenes Shore Tour^ of Flemington Racecourse a day before the big race.
Each ship offers incredible and varied dining choices, entertainment from day into night and activities for all tastes and moods, and the largest shore tour program in the region.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 21 November 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- Rates displayed are P&O Go fares, giving you a great cruise fare without all the bells and whistles when you know exactly when you want to holiday. Please note the Gofare has different deposit and cancellation conditions to other P&O fares. The deposit amount (90% of the cruise fare) is non-refundable and is due within 3 days of booking, when the booking is made 76 days or more before the cruise departure. The final payment is due 75 days prior to the cruise departure. If you have booked on a Go fare 75 days or less prior to the cruise departure, the full cruise fare amount is due within 3 days of booking. Go fare bookings cancelled up until 15 days prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee of 90% of the cruise fare. Go fare bookings cancelled 14 days or less prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the cruise fare. Should you need to change the name of a guest (replace a passenger), a $50 name change fee applies for each change on a Go fare booking. Go fares are not combinable with any other offer unless specifically stated otherwise.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Talk to an Expert to find your perfect Cruise.
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.