Deal Number 4746521
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
8 night cruise sailing from Sydney, Australia aboard the Explorer of the Seas.
Duration 8 nights
Sailing From Sydney
Cruise Line Royal Caribbean International
Cruise Ship Explorer of the Seas
- Inside from: $1010
- Outside from: $1238
- Balcony from: $1366
- Suite from: $2305
8 night cruise sailing from Sydney, Australia aboard the Explorer of the Seas. Visit Brisbane, Airlie Beach and Sydney, Australia.
01/02/2019 dep 18:45
03/02/2019 arr 08:00 dep 17:00
Willis Island (Cruising)
05/02/2019 arr 09:00 dep 10:00
Airlie Beach, Queensland
06/02/2019 arr 08:00 dep 17:00
09/02/2019 arr 06:30
One of the world's most cosmopolitan cities, Sydney offers a plethora of attractions. Visit the iconic Sydney Opera House for a behind-the-scenes tour, scale Sydney Tower to survey the city from on high, or people watch at legendary Bondi Beach.
Fulfill a dream and take a 1930s ferry to Lone Pine Sanctuary to cuddle koalas. Sightsee in style by rickshaw, sample the many arts on offer at Queensland Cultural Centre, or visit Roma Street Parkland – the world’s largest subtropical city garden.
Willis Island (Cruising)
Keep an eye out for the ubiquitous booby while cruising Willis Island. These peculiar seabirds are spectacular divers and loads of fun to watch. Also look for the wedge-tailed shearwaters and sooty terns.
Airlie Beach, Queensland
One of the best departure points for excursions to the Great Barrier Reef. Charming shops, exhilarating skydives over the shoreline, and everything in between is going to make this a memorable visit.
About Explorer of the Seas
There's never been a cruise ship like this. Enjoy one-of-a-kind features like an ice skating rink, the Royal Promenade and a rock-climbing wall. There was only one way to accommodate all of these innovative ideas. We built a bigger cruise ship. The 138,000-ton, 3,114-guest Explorer of the Seas offers more space for every guest – plus enhanced staterooms, expanded dining options and exceptional recreational facilities.
- Recreational: Outdoor Pool, Library, Rock Climbing, Adventure Ocean Youth Facilities, Card Room, 9-hole Mini Golf, Country club with golf simulator, Ice Skating Rink, Golf Simulator, In Line Skating, Sports Court, Ice - Rink, H2O Zone Water Park, Sports Pool,
- Relaxation: Whirlpool, Sauna, Day Spa & Fitness Centre, Solarium, Spa, Conservatory,
- Entertainment: Theatre, Casino Royale, Children's Club, Cabaret & Stage production, Boleros Latin-themed lounge, Photo Gallery, On Air Club, Disco,
- Other: Photo Shop, Photo Gallery, Royal Promenade, Wrap Around Promenade Deck, Art Gallery, Wedding Chapel, Business Services, Guest Relations Office, Atrium, Conference Facilities, Elevator, Concierge,
- Fitness: Fitness Center, Jogging Track, Gym, Volleyball, Basketball, Deck Sports, Fitness Equipment, Yoga, Pilates,
- Food and Drink: Champagne Bar, Themed Bar and Lounges, Dining Room, Schooner Bar, Portofino Italian Restaurant, Chops Grille, Grill, Johnny Rockets, Cafe Promenade, Ben & Jerry's ice cream, Pizzeria, Poolside Bar, Vintages wine bar, The Pub, Sorrentos Pizzeria, Sky Bar,
- Passenger Capacity: 3114
- Tonnage: 137308
- Total Crew: 1185
- Length: 1020
- Launched: 28 Oct 2000
Royal Caribbean International
Synonymous with mega cruise ships and jaw-dropping amenities, Royal Caribbean International takes the concept of a floating resort to a whole new level. Established in 1968 with the merger of three Norwegian shipping companies, Royal Caribbean's first cruise ship set sail in 1970. By 1978, the cruise line had set the trend of going bigger and better by chopping Song of Norway in half and adding a middle section to the ship – the first time this had been done to a passenger ship. Not satisfied with one revolutionary idea, Royal Caribbean has introduced onboard wave simulators, self-levelling pool tables, zip lines, water parks and more.
Royal Caribbean cruises depart from 44 ports worldwide and stop at more than 100 ports of call in Alaska, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, New England, the Caribbean, Emirates, Europe, Hawaii and South America, including short break cruises, repositioning cruises and transatlantic cruises.
Who's On Board?
A broad range of travellers are drawn to the lively atmosphere, staggering array of activities and dining options onboard, with couples, singles and families all well catered for.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 27 January 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.