Southern Australia Fly, Stay & Cruise
Deal Number 5335966
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Includes Flights, Hotels & Tours
Duration 5 nights
Sailing From Fremantle
Cruise Line Royal Caribbean International
Cruise Ship Radiance of the Seas
- Inside from: $2159
- Outside from: $2418
- Balcony from: $2573
- One-way economy class airfare from Adelaide to Perth including prepaid taxes
- 3 Nights pre-cruise accommodation staying at Peppers Kings Square Perth including breakfast
- Margaret River, Cave, Wine, Caper Leeuwin Lighthouse and Busselton Jetty Tour including 1 Course Dinner
- Rottnest Island Grand Island Tour including lunch
- Transfer from hotel to cruise terminal
- 5 Night cruise, from Perth to Adelaide, onboard Radiance of the Seas based on a inside twin share cabin
- All main meals and entertainment onboard
- Port charges and government fees
- Shipboard gratuities
- See your Travel Agent as Terms & Conditions Apply
5 night cruise sailing from Fremantle aboard the Radiance of the Seas. Visit Esperance, Western Australia and Adelaide.
25/02/2020 dep 17:00
27/02/2020 arr 08:00 dep 18:00
01/03/2020 arr 08:00
Welcome to the gateway of wild Western Australia. Bathed by an astounding 3,000 hours of sunshine each year, this metropolis offers the excitement of big city living, spoken with an Outback accent. If you tire of the many shopping opportunities available prior to setting sail, visit Kings Park, one of the world's largest inner city parks, where you can marvel at the view of the city skyline or stroll through the colorful botanical gardens.
An unspoiled coastline, stunning white beaches, four national parks, and seaside adventure among seals, whales, emus and eagles. This area of southwest Australia's Golden Outback is also a haven for diving, snorkeling, fishing, and sailing.
South Australia’s easy-going capital is your portal to the rugged Outback and outdoor adventure, as well as some of the country’s finest vineyards. Hop over to Kangaroo Island to view indigenous wildlife, then hit the wine trail with glass in hand!
About Radiance of the Seas
- Food and Drink: 24-hour Room Service, Boardwalk Dog House, Champagne Bar, Chef's Table, Chops Grille, Giovanni's Table Italian Restaurant, Izumi Asian Cuisine, Lattetudes Coffee Shop, Main Dining Room, Park Cafe, Rita's Cantina, Samba Grill Brazilian Steakhouse, Themed Bar and Lounges, Windjammer Cafe,
- Recreational: Adventure Ocean Youth Facilities, Country club with golf simulator, Golf Simulator, Kids Pool, Library, Mini-golf course, Open-air basketball court , Putting Green, Rock Climbing,
- Other: Art Gallery, Business Centre, Duty-free shop, Photo Shop,
- Relaxation: Beauty Salon, Concierge Club, Day Spa & Fitness Centre, Diamond Lounge, Massage, Royal Babies & Tots Nursery, Sauna, Solarium, Spa, Whirlpool,
- Entertainment: Casino Royale, Colonial Style Lounge, Compass Pub, Indian Raj Themed Solarium, Movies Under the Stars outdoor theater , Quill Pub, Theatre,
- Fitness: Fitness Center, Jogging Track, Sports Court,
- Passenger Capacity: 2139
- Tonnage: 90090
- Total Crew: 869
- Length: 962
- Launched: 07 Apr 2001
Royal Caribbean International
Royal Caribbean International has built its reputation on delivering unbelievable, innovative experiences at sea for its passengers. One glance at its line-up of high-tech, fun activities and you’ll know Royal Caribbean is big on thrills. Only across the Royal Caribbean fleet can you slip down the tallest slide at sea, get your pulse racing on the only skydiving simulator at sea, or rise roughly 90 metres above sea level in a glass pod known as The North Star. The adventures aren’t limited to the ships, with Royal Caribbean shore excursions for everything from glacier trekking in Alaska to wine tasting in Tuscany. Dining and entertainment on board is also an experience in itself, with Chef Jamie Oliver’s acclaimed eatery, Jamie’s Italian, leading the way, and Dreamworks Experience ships delighting kids of all ages with their favourite characters.
Interested in Royal Caribbean cruise deals? Talk to a Flight Centre Cruise Expert today on 13 70 79 or get in touch using the form below.
Terms and conditions
- *Travel restrictions & conditions apply. Prices & taxes are correct as at 18 Sep 18 & are subject to change without notice. Visit our website to see updates & corrections to advertised products at www.flightcentre.com.au/ads. Deposit required at time of booking and full payment required by 7 October 19 unless otherwise stated or sold out prior. Prices are per person twin share & are subject to availability. Solo accommodations are limited and will be confirmed based on space availability at time of request (full cabin cost applies). Triple and Quad space is not available. Interconnecting rooms are not guaranteed. A limited number of staterooms are available and are subject to availability at time of request. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Flight Centre Groups reserves the right to change or update fares and surcharges at any time without prior notice. The days and order of sightseeing may change to best utilise time on tour. †Interest Free: Approved applicants only. Fees, terms, conditions & minimum finance amount $999 apply, incl $99 Annual Fee charged on the account open date & annually on the anniversary of that date. Annual Fee must be paid in full within 90 days or it will attract interest. Minimum monthly repayment required. Interest, (charged at the Expired Promotional Rate) payable on outstanding balances after any Interest Free Period. See skyecard.com.au for current interest rates. Only available at Skye retail partners. Credit provided by FlexiCards Australia Pty Ltd ABN 31 099 651 877 Australian Credit Licence number 247415. FlexiCards Australia is a subsidiary of FlexiGroup Limited. Flight Centre Travel Group Limited (ABN 25 003 377 188) trading as Flight Centre. ATAS Accreditation No. A10412 SAMC81316.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 28 September 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.