15 Night Asia Repositioning Fly, Stay & Cruise
Deal Number 5201042
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Duration 14 nights
Sailing From Singapore
Cruise Line Royal Caribbean International
Cruise Ship Ovation of the Seas
- Inside from: $3289
- Outside from: $3379
- Balcony from: $3499
- 16 Day Singapore to Sydney Fly, Stay Cruise Package
- One-way economy class airfare from Australia* to Singapore including prepaid taxes
- 1 Nights pre-cruise accommodation in Singapore at Furama Riverfront Singapore
- 14 Night cruise, from Singapore to Sydney, onboard the Ovation of the Seas in an Inside twin share cabin
- All main meals and entertainment on board
- Port charges and government fees
- Shipboard gratuities
- One-way economy class airfare from Sydney to Perth including prepaid taxes
- Travel departing from:
- Adelaide from $3289*
- Brisbane from $3099*
- Melbourne from $3139*
- Perth from $2939*
- Sydney from $3149*
- Upgrade to an Outside cabin from $90*per person
- Upgrade to a Balcony cabin from $210*per person
- Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Terms & Conditions apply
14 night cruise sailing from Singapore Marina Bay aboard the Ovation of the Seas. Visit Fremantle, Adelaide, Hobart and Sydney, Australia.
19/10/2018 dep 18:00
25/10/2018 arr 08:00 dep 17:00
29/10/2018 arr 07:00 dep 16:00
31/10/2018 arr 10:00 dep 18:00
02/11/2018 arr 06:30
A medley of sights, tastes and colours awaits you in this immaculately groomed city. The food’s legendary: you’ll detect Chinese, Malay and Indian influences. Work it off walking through the Botanic Gardens, an oasis akin to a tropical Central Park.
Welcome to the gateway of wild Western Australia. Bathed by an astounding 3,000 hours of sunshine each year, this metropolis offers the excitement of big city living, spoken with an Outback accent. If you tire of the many shopping opportunities available prior to setting sail, visit Kings Park, one of the world's largest inner city parks, where you can marvel at the view of the city skyline or stroll through the colorful botanical gardens.
South Australia’s easy-going capital is your portal to the rugged Outback and outdoor adventure, as well as some of the country’s finest vineyards. Hop over to Kangaroo Island to view indigenous wildlife, then hit the wine trail with glass in hand!
Take in the island state capital’s vibrant waterfront scene at Salamanca Place or savour a glass of wine at the acclaimed Moorilla Wine Estate. Did you know Hobart’s Royal Tasmanian Botanical Gardens boasts the world’s only sub-antarctic plant house?
One of the world's most cosmopolitan cities, Sydney offers a plethora of attractions. Visit the iconic Sydney Opera House for a behind-the-scenes tour, scale Sydney Tower to survey the city from on high, or people watch at legendary Bondi Beach.
About Ovation of the Seas
Royal Caribbean are proud to announce the name of the third ship in the game-changing Quantum Class, Ovation of the Seas. The name was announced on Thursday 18th September at the steel cutting ceremony which marked the official start of the build of the latest ship in the Royal Caribbean International fleet. Ovation of the Seas is due to launch in mid 2016.
- Relaxation: Spa, Swimming Pool, Solarium, Concierge Club, Diamond Club,
- Fitness: Jogging Track, Fitness Center,
- Recreational: Rock Climbing, Flowrider, Adventure Ocean Youth Facilities, H2O Zone Water Park,
- Other: Photo Gallery, Shore Excursion Office, Conference Room, Living Room, Windjammer Marketplace, North Star, SeaPlex, RipCord, The Grande, Royal Esplanade Shopping,
- Food and Drink: Bistro, Italian Restaurant, Japanese Cuisine, Schooner Bar, Chops Grill, Sorrentos Pizzeria, Cafe Promenade, Sky Bar, Silk Road, Bionic Bar, Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine, Two70°, Coastal Kitchen, North Star Bar, La Patlsserle,
- Entertainment: Royal Court Theatre, Disco, Movies Under the Stars outdoor theater , Casino Royale, Pool Bar, Michael's Genuine Pub,
- Technology: Digital Workshop ,
- Passenger Capacity: 4905
- Tonnage: 168666
- Total Crew: 0
- Length: 1141
- Launched: 31 Mar 2016
Royal Caribbean International
Synonymous with mega cruise ships and jaw-dropping amenities, Royal Caribbean International takes the concept of a floating resort to a whole new level. Established in 1968 with the merger of three Norwegian shipping companies, Royal Caribbean's first cruise ship set sail in 1970. By 1978, the cruise line had set the trend of going bigger and better by chopping Song of Norway in half and adding a middle section to the ship – the first time this had been done to a passenger ship. Not satisfied with one revolutionary idea, Royal Caribbean has introduced onboard wave simulators, self-levelling pool tables, zip lines, water parks and more.
Royal Caribbean cruises depart from 44 ports worldwide and stop at more than 100 ports of call in Alaska, Asia, Australia, New Zealand, Bahamas, Bermuda, Canada, New England, the Caribbean, Emirates, Europe, Hawaii and South America, including short break cruises, repositioning cruises and transatlantic cruises.
Who's On Board?
A broad range of travellers are drawn to the lively atmosphere, staggering array of activities and dining options onboard, with couples, singles and families all well catered for.
Terms and conditions
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 30 June 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.