21 Night Adelaide to Singapore Fly, Stay & Cruise
Deal Number 5204645
Just go. Make your dream holiday your next holiday with easy Interest Free repayments over the next 9 months on packages over $999. For full product information please see our interest free page.
Onboard Credit PLUS More!
Duration 18 nights
Sailing From Adelaide
Cruise Line P&O South Pacific
Cruise Ship Pacific Eden
- Inside from: $3259
- Outside from: $3469
- Balcony from: $4809
- 18 Night cruise, from Adelaide to Singapore, onboard the Pacific Eden in an Inside twin share cabin
- All main meals and entertainment on board
- Port charges and government fees
- 3 Nights post-cruise accommodation staying at the 4-star Studio M Hotel in Singapore
- 24 hour hop on/hop off sightseeing ticket
- One way economy class airfare from Singapore to Adelaide including prepaid taxes
- 3 x FREE SALES starting on the 11th of April until the 5th of June 2018
- FREE Onboard Credit of $100* per Inside cabin
- FREE New Zealand Natural Ice Cream*
- FREE GoCatch Credit of $100* per cabin
- Travel departing from:
- Melbourne from $3289* per person
- Sydney from $3355* per person
- Perth from $3375* per person
- Brisbane from $3489* per person
- Please speak to your Travel Consultant as Strict Terms & Conditions apply ##*Fares are cruise only, per person in AUD in a complete twin room, based on the lead interior category at publication date (11 Apr 18), inclusive of all discounts, charges and taxes (which are subject to change)
- Supplements apply for other room categories
- Pricing shown are P&O's Value Plus and Value fare types
- Campaign commences 11 Apr 2018 and ends 5 Jun 2018
- 'Three for Free' includes New Zealand Natural Ice cream one scoop per person per day or equivalent to the retail value of $5 per day
- Go Catch Credit is per booking in AUD
- The amount will vary by itinerary duration as specified, and is applied to the booking
- Go Catch credit is not transferable, not exchangeable and not redeemable for cash
- Voucher code will be available via Cruise Control 75 days prior to cruise departure date, and up to 75 days after sailing
- Go Catch app will need to be downloaded on a smartphone and profile created to redeem the voucher code
- Only operates in the following cities - Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Cairns
- For more information visit gocatch.com #Onboard Spending Money is per room in AUD
- Amount varies by room type and itinerary duration as specified, and is applied to the first 2 guests only in a room
- Onboard Spending Money expires at the conclusion of your cruise, is not transferable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used at the medical centre or casino
- The Three for Free Campaign offer is available on P&O's Value Plus and Value fares only, and is not available on other fare types such as P&O Go, and short sales
- Should any of the above components be unable to be fulfilled, P&O reserve the right to substitute for an alternate benefit valued to the same or similar amount
- Advertised fares are available until allocation is exhausted and may fluctuate during the campaign period
- A 1.1% surcharge for Visa and Mastercard and a 2.3% surcharge for Amex applies to direct bookings made through our call centre and website
- PayPal payments will incur a 1.0% surcharge
- Travel agents may charge additional fees - check with your travel agent
- Valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer
- Some oceanview rooms have obstructed views
- †For P&O SeaBreaks, if your cruise is unable to visit the destination on its itinerary because of an unforeseen circumstance such as weather, civil unrest or a mechanical issue, we will endeavour to visit an alternative destination deemed safe by the Captain
- Whilst all information is correct at time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal
- Carnival plc trading as P&O Cruises Australia
- AIR & LAND: Subject to change without notice due to currency exchange rates at time of booking.##
18 night cruise sailing from Adelaide aboard the Pacific Eden. Visit Albany, Australia, Busselton, Fremantle, Benoa/Bali, Langkawi, Phuket and Singapore Cruise Center.
16/03/2019 dep 16:00
19/03/2019 arr 08:00 dep 14:00
20/03/2019 arr 08:00 dep 14:00
21/03/2019 arr 08:00 dep 14:00
25/03/2019 arr 08:00 dep 14:00
26/03/2019 dep 16:00
Port Kelang (Kuala Lumpur)
29/03/2019 arr 08:00 dep 14:00
30/03/2019 arr 08:00 dep 14:00
31/03/2019 arr 08:00 dep 14:00
01/04/2019 arr 08:00 dep 14:00
03/04/2019 arr 08:00
Since the first governor proclaimed a new settlement from under a gum tree in 1836, Adelaide has come on in leaps and bounds. Perhaps the most significant arrivals, at least in terms of current prosperity, were the central European immigrants who brought wine making skills to the Barossa Valley – a visit is highly recommended! Adelaide itself has much to recommend it including the cathedrals of St Peter and St Francis Xavier and the fine cultural centre.
Albany looks out across the Southern Pacific Ocean toward Antarctica. The clean, pristine ocean harbors and island inlets are a sight to see. The famous Rainbow Coast city of Albany is Western Australia's first and oldest settlement. General Information Ship berths alongside at Wharf 1 or 2 Points of Interest: Old Gaol and historic whaling boats.
In historic Fremantle you can discover the popular tourist area setting for past America's Cup races or venture into Perth, crowned the 'sunniest city in Australia' and explore this delightful capital city.
Port Kelang (Kuala Lumpur)
About Pacific Eden
Let your troubles float away on Pacific Eden. Dig in with sixteen dining experiences, catch a movie at the Premium Cinema and swim in the top deck pool – it’s open no matter the weather thanks to a climate controlled retractable roof! Head to the Blue Room for live music all day (and all night) long. With everything from Blues to RnB, jazz and funk, this isn’t your typical cruise music. It’s the perfect venue for a nightcap after one of our brand new production shows or themed parties. The Dome: Let our resident DJs help you dance the night away. They know just how to get the party started so make sure you wear the right shoes to burn a hole in the dance floor. Salt Grill: Australia’s first celebrity chef restaurant at sea offers a truly unforgettable dining experience that’s sure to be a highlight of your holiday. Angelo’s: Welcome to classy upscale Italian dining with modern charm. Enjoy la dolce vita and indulge in a dinner to remember. Dragon Lady: Be seduced by the mysterious setting and exotic spices at our Pan-Asian restaurant Dragon Lady.
- Relaxation: Spa, Hot Tubs, The Oasis, Beauty Salon, Swimming Pool, Thermal Suite,
- Fitness: Gym, Sports Court,
- Other: Medical Centre, Laundry Service, Hair Salon, Reception, Blue Room,
- Food and Drink: Lido Bar, Waterfront Restaurant, Chef's Table, Salt Grill Bar, Grill,
- Entertainment: Photo Gallery, The Cove,
- Passenger Capacity: 1260
- Tonnage: 55820
- Total Crew: 0
- Length: 719
- Launched: 25 Nov 2015
With a local cruising history of 80 years, P&O Cruises is Australia's most loved cruise line. With eight homeports, including six in Australia, we offer more choice than any other Australian cruise line. For those after a paradise getaway, P&O is the best way to sample the Pacific Islands. Cruise to some of the best ports in Southeast Asia, including Thailand, Cambodia, Malaysia, Singapore and Vietnam.
The adventurous cruiser can immerse themselves in the sounds and cultures of destinations like Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Samoa, New Zealand and more. Or discover Australia's favourite coastal destinations such as Moreton Island, Mooloolaba, Whitsundays and Mornington Peninsula.
Thanks to the newest members, Pacific Eden and Pacific Aria, P&O is now the largest fleet (or should we say family) in Australia. Pacific Eden and Pacific Aria will offer a whole new level of innovation. Our unrivalled experience combined with the perfect sized ships mean we can cruise to destinations no other cruise lines can including Pentecost in Vanuatu, Vava’u in Tonga, Kavieng and Madang in Papua New Guinea, Moreton Island in Australia, Timor-Leste and Norfolk Island.
As the only cruise line in Sydney Harbour on Australia Day, there’s no better place to be than front and centre with us. As for Australia’s greatest sporting event, not only did we pioneer Melbourne Cup cruising, we do it like no one else, with the option to take an exclusive behind-the-scenes Shore Tour^ of Flemington Racecourse a day before the big race.
Each ship offers incredible and varied dining choices, entertainment from day into night and activities for all tastes and moods, and the largest shore tour program in the region.
Terms and conditions
- *Fares are cruise only, per person in AUD in a complete twin room, based on the lead interior category at publication date (11 Apr 18), inclusive of all discounts, charges and taxes (which are subject to change). Supplements apply for other room categories. Pricing shown are P&O's Value Plus and Value fare types. Campaign commences 11 Apr 2018 and ends 5 Jun 2018. 'Three for Free' includes New Zealand Natural Ice cream one scoop per person per day or equivalent to the retail value of $5 per day. Go Catch Credit is per booking in AUD. The amount will vary by itinerary duration as specified, and is applied to the booking. Go Catch credit is not transferable, not exchangeable and not redeemable for cash. Voucher code will be available via Cruise Control 75 days prior to cruise departure date, and up to 75 days after sailing. Go Catch app will need to be downloaded on a smartphone and profile created to redeem the voucher code. Only operates in the following cities - Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Adelaide and Cairns. For more information visit gocatch.com #Onboard Spending Money is per room in AUD. Amount varies by room type and itinerary duration as specified, and is applied to the first 2 guests only in a room. Onboard Spending Money expires at the conclusion of your cruise, is not transferable, not redeemable for cash and cannot be used at the medical centre or casino. The Three for Free Campaign offer is available on P&O's Value Plus and Value fares only, and is not available on other fare types such as P&O Go, and short sales. Should any of the above components be unable to be fulfilled, P&O reserve the right to substitute for an alternate benefit valued to the same or similar amount. Advertised fares are available until allocation is exhausted and may fluctuate during the campaign period. A 1.1% surcharge for Visa and Mastercard and a 2.3% surcharge for Amex applies to direct bookings made through our call centre and website. PayPal payments will incur a 1.0% surcharge. Travel agents may charge additional fees - check with your travel agent. Valid for new bookings and not combinable with any other offer. Some oceanview rooms have obstructed views. †For P&O SeaBreaks, if your cruise is unable to visit the destination on its itinerary because of an unforeseen circumstance such as weather, civil unrest or a mechanical issue, we will endeavour to visit an alternative destination deemed safe by the Captain. Whilst all information is correct at time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal. Carnival plc trading as P&O Cruises Australia. AIR & LAND: Subject to change without notice due to currency exchange rates at time of booking.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 05 June 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
- Rates displayed are P&O Go fares, giving you a great cruise fare without all the bells and whistles when you know exactly when you want to holiday. Please note the Gofare has different deposit and cancellation conditions to other P&O fares. The deposit amount (90% of the cruise fare) is non-refundable and is due within 3 days of booking, when the booking is made 76 days or more before the cruise departure. The final payment is due 75 days prior to the cruise departure. If you have booked on a Go fare 75 days or less prior to the cruise departure, the full cruise fare amount is due within 3 days of booking. Go fare bookings cancelled up until 15 days prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee of 90% of the cruise fare. Go fare bookings cancelled 14 days or less prior to departure will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the cruise fare. Should you need to change the name of a guest (replace a passenger), a $50 name change fee applies for each change on a Go fare booking. Go fares are not combinable with any other offer unless specifically stated otherwise.
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
Widest range, unique products
We have the widest range of airfares and holidays as well as access to specials you won't find anywhere else.
We won't be beaten on price
Our Lowest Airfare Guarantee ensures you always get the best deal which means you save money.
Experts: anytime, any place.
With over 700 stores in Australia, a 24/7 call centre and website, we're always here for you.