Onboard credit PLUS more!
Duration 3 nights
Sailing From Sydney
Cruise Line Carnival Cruise Lines Australia
Cruise Ship Carnival Spirit
Call 13 70 79
- Inside from: $499
- Outside from: $599
- Balcony from: $649
- 3 Night cruise from Sydney, onboard the Carnival Spirit in an Inside twin share cabin
- All main meals and entertainment on board
- Port charges and government fees
- Carnival Summer Cruise - Starts 21 December 2018 - Ends 1 March 2019:
- PLUS 50% Reduced Deposits* per person!
- BONUS Onboard Credit:
- Receive $100* per cabin* (for bookings made by 23 January 2019)
- Please speak to your Travel Consultant as strict Terms & Conditions apply
3 night cruise sailing from Sydney, Australia aboard the Carnival Spirit.
07/06/2019 dep 16:00
10/06/2019 arr 06:00
About Carnival Spirit
- Other: Atrium, Conference Room, Photo Gallery, Shopping Gallery, Shore Excursion Office, Wedding Chapel,
- Food and Drink: Bar, Cafe, Deli, Dining Room, Ice Cream Bar, Piano Bar, Pizzeria, Restaurant, Salad Bar,
- Entertainment: Cabaret & Stage production, Casino, Video Arcade,
- Recreational: Card Room, Library, Nightclub, Outdoor Pool, Twister Water Slide,
- Fitness: Gym, Jogging Track,
- Relaxation: Massage, Sauna, Spa, Steam Room, Whirlpool,
- Passenger Capacity: 2124
- Tonnage: 88500
- Total Crew: 930
- Length: 960
- Launched: 01 Jan 2000
Carnival Cruise Lines Australia
Carnival Cruise Lines Australia is part of Carnival Cruise Lines, the largest cruise line in the world. Three ships within their 27-strong fleet – Carnival Spirit, Carnival Legend and, as of November 2019, Carnival Splendor, call Australia home. By mid 2020, Carnival Spirit will have its home port in Brisbane, giving Australians even more choice for their Carnival departures. Known for fun and relaxed family-friendly cruising, Carnival Cruise Lines Australia prides itself on its incredible range of things to do, both on board and off, with activities, entertainment and shore excursions to keep you busy every day of your trip. Love a good water slide? Carnival has two: the signature Carnival Twister Water Slide and 10-metre drop Green Thunder. Children are also well looked-after on a Carnival cruise, with outdoor sports, games, a waterpark and more, as well as all the fun that’s to be had at the various kids camps, where children are cared for by friendly counsellors who have either education or childcare experience.
Interested in Carnival cruise deals? Talk to one of our Flight Centre Cruise Experts today on 13 70 79 or get in touch using the form below.
Terms and conditions
- *Fares are cruise only, per person, in AUD, in complete twin cabin as specified, in lead categories available at publication date, inclusive of all discounts, taxes and charges (which are subject to change). Supplements apply for other categories. Travel agents may charge additional fees - check with your travel agent. Sale ends 1 March 2019, unless sold out prior. Once rooms are sold, fares may revert to a higher fare but also may be further discounted. Subject to limited availability. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer. Fare based on specified departure dates. Some balcony cabins have obstructed views. *Savings of $800 AUD is based on balcony twin cabins on the 8-day New Caledonia sailing departing 10 February 2020 on Carnival Splendor. Savings based on fares launched into the market in the 2018-20 Carnival Cruise Line brochure which was printed in July 2018. **Bonus onboard credit offer is available for bookings made by 23 January 2019. Onboard credit is in AUD and is applied as follows: 5 day sailings and shorter: $50 per person (max $100 per cabin); 6-9 day sailings: $100 per person (max $200 per cabin); 10 days and longer: $150 per person (max $300 per cabin). Pay the balance on final payment of the booking. Whilst all information is correct at time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 01 March 2019 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.