Onboard Credit PLUS Reduced Deposits*
Duration 7 nights
Sailing From Sydney
Cruise Line Carnival Cruise Lines Australia
Cruise Ship Carnival Legend
Call 13 70 79
- Inside from: $749
- Outside from: $899
- Balcony from: $1199
- 7 Night cruise, from Sydney, onboard the Carnival Legend in an Guaranteed Inside twin share cabin
- All main meals and entertainment on board
- Port charges and government fees
- Carnival #1 To The Fun Sale - Starts 16th November 2018 til 17th December 2018:
- BONUS Onboard Credit:
- Receive AU$200* per Inside & Outside cabin
- Receive AU$500* per Balcony cabin
- PLUS 50% Reduced Deposits per person*
- Please speak to your Travel Consultant as strict Terms & Conditions apply
7 night cruise sailing from Sydney, Australia aboard the Carnival Legend. Visit Noumea, Isle of Pines and Sydney, Australia.
18/03/2019 dep 16:00
21/03/2019 arr 08:00 dep 14:00
Isle Of Pines
22/03/2019 arr 08:00 dep 14:00
25/03/2019 arr 08:00
About Carnival Legend
Dining and bars
Carnival Legend offers passengers a range of complimentary restaurants to choose from, starting with the full-service restaurant Truffles – a two-level, 1,250-seat dining room open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Carnival fans will be happy to know that at Truffles, the cruise line’s signature Warm Chocolate Melting Cake is always on the menu. The buffet restaurant aboard Carnival Legend is Unicorn Cafe, and as well as being open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, also serves free 24-hour pizza and ice cream. Off the Grill and Taste Bar are two more complimentary dining venues you’ll enjoy, while the specialty restaurants offer a range of mouthwatering dishes from lobster and oysters at Seafood Corner to filet mignon at the ship’s steakhouse, Nouveau. The Chef’s Table is a premium, VIP dining experience that consists of an eight-course dinner, and Legends Cafe serves up excellent coffee, Australian-style. Carnival Legend also has multiple bars and lounges for after-dark fun, including the Lobby Bar, Dream Team Bar for catching up on sporting events, Billie’s Piano Bar and Odyssey Lounge.
As the name of the ship promises, there are some Legendary experiences to be had on your Carnival Legend cruise. There’s the incredible WaterWorks theme park, pools, and thrilling Green Thunder waterslide to give you plenty of opportunity for fun in the sun. On the other end of the spectrum, your idea of the perfect cruising activity might be curling up in the Holmes Library with a good book, which you can certainly do on Carnival Legend. Or you might wish to brush up on your art knowledge, take part in a cooking demonstration, or challenge your family to a game of bingo or simply shop up a storm. There’s also the family-friendly Hasbro, The Game Show, which is the kind of action all ages can get in on. Other activities include mini-golf; build-a-bear workshops for the kids; Lip Sync Battle and more.
Kids and families
Carnival Legend cruises have plenty of things to do for kids and families alike. Seuss at Sea will delight the kids, as Cat in the Hat as well as Thing 1 and Thing 2 turn up for character parades and interactive story times, as well as making occasional appearances in Green Eggs And Ham Breakfast restaurant during the cruise. Camp Ocean is Carnival’s youth program, and on Carnival Legend this is headquartered in a huge enclosed play area on Deck 5. Within the supervised program, children are divided into age groups, and have a range of activities with an under-the-sea theme to keep them entertained. Outdoors they also have mini basketball and jungle gyms to play on, and the SplashZone is perfect for the younger kids. Circle C is a separate area designed for kids aged 12 to 14, and the teens from 15 to 17 have a different place to hang out, on Deck 10.
Fitness and wellbeing
If you have any energy left after making the most of all the activities on board, you can always head to Carnival Legend’s gym for a little exercise. There’s a spa bath in the gym for easing those aching limbs after your workout. There are also many fitness classes you can book into, including yoga, Pilates, indoor cycling and bootcamp. Feel like a little pampering? Make your way to the Carnival Spa where you can indulge in a variety of treatments including massage, seaweed wraps and mudpacks, as well as relax in the sauna or steam room. There’s also the Helen of Troy Beauty Salon for a little VIP attention. You’ll find pampering for men too, with a range of grooming services such as barbershop-style shaves, hair cuts, facial treatments and massage.
Shows and nightlife
For dazzling, live musical theatre, Carnival Legend showcases the enthralling creations of Playlist Productions – Carnival’s own original show format which takes popular songs and turns them into full scale musical productions, performed by professional singers and dancers. Aboard a Carnival Legend cruise you can also sit back and enjoy some great stand-up comedy in the Punchliner Comedy Club, loads of live music, Karaoke, jazz in the Piano Bar and, for anyone who loves a dance, the Carnival Nightclub will keep you strutting your stuff until the wee hours of the morning.
Carnival Legend’s staterooms can be divided into four main categories: Suite, Balcony, Ocean View and Interior, with 80% of the cabins offering either a view or a balcony. Good news for families is that there are more than 50 pairs of interconnecting cabins on board. On Carnival Legend, all staterooms include flat-screen TVs, a safe, mini-bar, beach towels, hair dryer and bathrobes to wear during your cruise. Note that all passengers with Suite accommodation qualify for priority check-in at port.
Services and accessibility
Carnival Cruise Lines is committed to ensuring all passengers aboard Carnival Legend have an enjoyable cruising holiday. Crew members are dedicated to helping anyone with extra requirements, and provide attentive service at all times. Carnival Legend’s accessible features include accessible elevators at each elevator point, accessible routes throughout most areas of the ship, fully accessible cabins, a visual/tactile cabin alert system, as well as Braille signage, indicating cabin numbers and public room names. There are 17 wheelchair-accessible cabins aboard Carnival Legend cruises and all main dining areas have accessible tables, as do some of the casual dining venues on Lido Deck.
- Food and Drink: Cafe, Piano Bar, Sports Bar,
- Recreational: Camp Carnival, Library,
- Entertainment: Casino, Club 02, Dance Club, Photo Gallery, Show Lounges,
- Relaxation: Spa, Swimming Pool,
- Passenger Capacity: 2124
- Tonnage: 88500
- Total Crew: 930
- Length: 963
- Launched: 08 Jan 2002
Carnival Cruise Lines Australia
Carnival Cruise Lines Australia is part of Carnival Cruise Lines, the largest cruise line in the world. Three ships within their 27-strong fleet – Carnival Spirit, Carnival Legend and, as of November 2019, Carnival Splendor, call Australia home. By mid 2020, Carnival Spirit will have its home port in Brisbane, giving Australians even more choice for their Carnival departures. Known for fun and relaxed family-friendly cruising, Carnival Cruise Lines Australia prides itself on its incredible range of things to do, both on board and off, with activities, entertainment and shore excursions to keep you busy every day of your trip. Love a good water slide? Carnival has two: the signature Carnival Twister Water Slide and 10-metre drop Green Thunder. Children are also well looked-after on a Carnival cruise, with outdoor sports, games, a waterpark and more, as well as all the fun that’s to be had at the various kids camps, where children are cared for by friendly counsellors who have either education or childcare experience.
Interested in Carnival cruise deals? Talk to one of our Flight Centre Cruise Experts today on 13 70 79 or get in touch using the form below.
Terms and conditions
- *Fares are cruise only, per person, in AUD, in complete twin cabin as specified, in lead categories available at publication date, inclusive of all discounts, taxes and charges (which are subject to change). Travel agents may charge additional fees - check with your travel agent. Sale ends 17 December 2018, unless sold out prior. Once rooms are sold, fares may revert to a higher fare but also may be further discounted. Subject to limited availability. Valid for new bookings only and not combinable with any other offer. Fare based on specified departure dates. Some balcony cabins have obstructed views. ^Onboard credit is in AUD and is applied as follows: 5 day sailings and shorter: $50 per person (max $100 per cabin); 6-8 day sailings: $100 per person (max $200 per cabin) when purchasing interior and ocean view staterooms, $250 per person (max $500 per cabin) when purchasing balcony and suite staterooms; 9 day sailings or longer: $150 per person (max $300 per cabin) when purchasing interior and ocean view staterooms, $300 per person (max $600 per cabin) when purchasing balcony and suite staterooms. †Pay $75 per person deposit, which represents a reduction of $75 per person on 3-6 day sailings off the standard required deposit amount. Pay $125 per person deposit, which represents a reduction of $125 per person on 7-16 day sailings off the standard required deposit amount. Pay $200 per person deposit, which represents a reduction of $200 per person on 17+ day sailings off the standard required deposit amount. Pay the balance on final payment of the booking. Whilst all information is correct at time of publication, offers are subject to change or withdrawal.
- The following product terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website) and terms and conditions of the relevant travel service provider.
- Prices quoted valid for sale until 17 December 2018 for travel during the period specified (if applicable) unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless otherwise stated), subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice. Accommodation (if included) is based on twin share unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes bonus nights and/or stated saving (if applicable).
- Additional supplier conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please enquire for further details.
- Airfare (including internal flights) is not included unless otherwise stated and, if included, is economy class unless otherwise stated.
- Components of the total price including local payments, "resort fees", "national park fees", "trip kitties" and food funds (if applicable) may be payable direct to the supplier on arrival or to your travel consultant prior to your departure. Where applicable, these payments are included in the total price quoted.
- Gratuities are not included unless otherwise stated.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at the time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store or by BPAY.
- Payments made in store by credit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- These prices are a guide to the best price and are subject to change without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases. Please enquire for further details..
The above information has been obtained from the relevant suppliers and should be considered an indicative guide only as to the prices that may be available for these products. Flight Centre cannot guarantee that any particular product will still be available at the following prices, or for your exact dates of travel. At the time of making your booking, prices may differ to that price displayed on this website. Please contact a Flight Centre travel consultant to obtain the latest up to date information regarding applicable prices, fees and charges, taxes, availability, any blackout dates (such as school holidays), seasonal surcharges and other terms and conditions which may apply.
From quick getaways to dream holidays
We're the biggest travel agency south of the equator with access to destinations right around the world. Anywhere you want to go, we can take you there.
Book Now Pay Later!
Where ever you want to fly, cruise, tour or stay, you can holiday sooner with our Interest Free Holidays.
Real People, Real Experience, Real Easy
Our Travel Experts love travel as much as you do. Book with us, knowing you're getting the best advice from the best in the business.