NSW permit number LTPM/18/03335
Conditions of Entry
1. Information on prizes and how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Entry is open to Australian residents over the age of 18.
3. The Promoter is Flight Centre Travel Group ABN 25 003 377 188. Employees of Flight Centre Travel Group Limited and their immediate families are not permitted to enter.
Duration of the Promotion
4. The promotion will commence at 12.01AM (AEST) on 15 February 2019.
5. The promotion will close at 11.59PM (AEST) on 1 June 2019.
How to Enter
6. To qualify for the draw, persons must complete the entry form upon entrance and select the tick box to enter the competition at the following 2019 expo’s;
- Snow travel-NSW
- South Queensland home, caravan and camping-QLD
- Moreton Bay caravan, camping, boating and 4x4-QLD
- National 4x4 outdooes show, fishing and boating-QLD
- Queensland brides wedding and honeymoon-QLD
Details of Prize
The prize is AU $1,000 worth of Flight Centre Gift Cards. The winner will receive one $1000 Flight Centre Gift Cards.
1. Gift Cards are redeemable at participating Flight Centre retail stores located within Australia.2. Unless otherwise stated on the Gift Card, Gift Cards are valid for use within 3 years from the date of issue. 3. Gift Cards purchased from 4 April 2018 will be issued with a PIN number. In order for a Gift Card to be redeemed, the customer must provide the associated unique PIN number at time of redemption. If a PIN number cannot be provided, the Gift Card will not be able to be redeemed.
4. Gift Cards may only be applied up to the maximum value loaded onto the Gift Card which is unspent at the time of use. Where the cost of purchase exceeds the available balance of the Gift Card, the excess amount must be paid by another payment method.5. Gift Cards are non-refundable.6. Gift Cards may be redeemed in whole or part during the validity period. Where used in part, no change will be given. Any unused balance may be used against future purchases, but will not be refunded or credited when the Gift Card expires.7. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded.8. Gift Cards may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash, gift cards, traveller’s cheques, cash passports or any other form of currency.9. Gift Cards may not, without the prior written consent of FCTG, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a Gift Card is sold or used in breach of this condition, FCTG may in its absolute and sole discretion cancel or render invalid the Gift Card without a refund and the Gift Card holder may be refused redemption of the Gift Card. FCTG will take all reasonable steps to notify you of FCTG’s intention to cancel or render invalid a Gift Card within a reasonable time before cancelling or rendering invalid the Gift Card.
10. FCTG may cancel or render invalid any Gift Card (including any available balance) which FCTG determines in its absolute and sole discretion was purchased at any time and in any way (including via online auction or other unauthorised resale sites) by fraudulent means. FCTG may cancel any bookings made using any fraudulent Gift Card which may include any non-refundable amounts. FCTG will not be responsible for any costs incurred by you if you purchase or attempt to redeem any fraudulent Gift Card. You acknowledge and agree that you will not be entitled to redeem any available balance on any fraudulent Gift Card and that FCTG will not be obliged to hold such balance on file for you or otherwise redeem or exchange that Gift Card.
11. You are responsible for the use and security of your Gift Card and PIN number. Lost or stolen Gift Cards may not be replaced or refunded. Lost or stolen PIN numbers cannot be reissued or replaced. You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Card except those caused by fraud or negligence by FCTG or its employees.12. Defaced, mutilated or altered Gift Cards may not be accepted, replaced or refunded.
15. The laws of Queensland and New South Wales, Australia apply to these terms and conditions and any disputes arising in relation to them.16. Questions or problems relating to Gift Cards should be directed to FCTG’s Gift Cards Care Team on 1300 554 268. Complaints about purchases made with a Gift Card should be resolved directly with the store concerned.
7. On Wednesday, 5 June 2019, at Flight Centre Travel Group offices, situated at Level 13, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane, QLD 4101, all entires entered via entry forms on the until 11:59PM 1 June 2019 will be exported to an excel spreadsheet for the draw.
8. The number range of all the entries will be entered into the randomiser and it will be asked to select 2 random entry within that range.
9. The first (1st) eligible entrant with a valid entry drawn ("Winner") will be entitled to receive Prize
Notification of Winner
10. The prize winner will be notified by telephone and letter within 48 hours of the draw. The prize winner does not need to be present at the time of drawing.
11. The prize winner’s details will be published on the competition webpage on the 5 June 2019 at www.flightcentre.com.au/deals/gift-card-win
12. All prizes will be e-mailed out to the prize winner no later than 12 June 2019.
13. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
(i) inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information;
(ii) purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete, or made other than as directed in the entry instructions;
(iii) any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
(iv) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website;
(v) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
(vi) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
(vii) any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
(viii) any injury or damage to persons or property, including to the participant's or any other person's computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
14. The Promoter will not be liable for personal injury suffered as a result of prize winnings. The prize winner(s) and his or her guests (if any), must sign and return any liability release and indemnity provided by the Promoter and/or its contractors as a condition of a prize being awarded. Failure to return the signed releases and indemnities will result in the entitlement to the prize being forfeited and the selection of another winner.
15. These conditions do not affect, and are not intended to affect, any rights a consumer might have, which cannot be excluded under applicable consumer protection laws. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of the Promoter or its servant or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the cost of having the prize supplied again.
Unclaimed Prize Draw
16. If the prize winner cannot be notified or if the prize is not claimed within three (3) months of the draw (“the unclaimed prize”), an unclaimed prize draw for the unclaimed prizes will be conducted on 5 September 2019 at 12PM (AEST) at Flight Centre Travel Group offices, situated at Level 13, 275 Grey Street, South Brisbane, QLD 4101.
17. Should an unclaimed prize draw be necessary, prize winner of the unclaimed prize draw will be notified by telephone, email and mailed letter detailing their prize.
18. Any unclaimed prizes will be emailed out to the winner no later than 12 September 2019.
19. In the event of an unclaimed prize draw for this promotion the results will be published on 12 September 2019 on the competition webpage at www.flightcentre.com.au/deals/gift-card-comp.
20. The prize winner consent to the use of their name, suburb of residence and image for promotional and marketing purposes and agree to participate in reasonable promotional activities as requested by the Promoter.
21. If there is an event beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control which prevents or hinders the conduct of the promotion or the Promoter’s ability to deliver the prize to the winner, then the Promoter subject to regulatory authority approval may in its sole discretion cancel the promotion. Further the Promoter may at its sole discretion recommence the promotion under the same conditions
22. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. The Promoter may at its discretion refuse to award any prize to any entrant who fails to comply with these conditions of entry.
24. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. All entries become the property of the Promoter.