Velocity Pilot Gold Card Offer
From now until 28 February 19, Virgin Australia Accelerate customers can receive additional Velocity Pilot gold cards* when they book an eligible return Freedom fare through Flight Centre Business Travel.
- Join Virgin Australia's Accelerate program if not already a member (our friendly travel managers can help you with this)
- Book an eligible return Freedom fare from 21 Jan 19 to 28 Feb 19 for travel by 28 Feb 19 through Flight Centre Business Travel
- Once the flight is completed, make a claim here with the nominated Velocity account by 01 March 2019
What do you get when you go GOLD?
For a period of 3 months you can get access to;
- Priority Check-in, Priority Boarding and Priority Baggage at selected airports*
- Premium Valet and Premium Entry to access the Virgin Australia Lounge in Brisbane and Sydney (carry-on baggage only).
- Access to over 150 lounges around the world, including Virgin Australia lounges#
- Additional baggage allowance~
But hurry, this amazing offer is only available until 28 Feb 19 and limited to the first 500 customers
Speak to your Flight Centre Business Travel Manager or call 1300 797 826 for more information.
Why sign up to the Accelerate program?
Virgin Australia's Accelerate program allows Australian companies to earn significant travel credits on bookings and gives you year round airfare discounts made via Flight Centre Business Travel with Virgin Australia.
If you spend more than $20,000 a year on your domestic, trans-Tasman and long haul international air travel you may qualify.
Accelerate benefits at a glance
- Free to join with no ongoing membership fee
- Fare Advantage where your company can save up to 10% on a great range of Virgin Australia ticketed flights**
- Annual travel credits when you spend $20,000 or more on eligible flights*
- Two Velocity Pilot Gold Memberships when you spend $2,000 within the first 3 months^
- Discounted annual membership to the Virgin Australia Lounge for your employees
- Exclusive offers throughout the year
- Travellers continue to earn Velocity Points and Status Credits
|Tier 1||$20,000 +||2.0%||$400|
|Tier 2||$50,000 +||3.0%||$1,500|
|Tier 3||$100,000 +||3.5%||$3,500|
|Tier 4||$150,000 +||4.0%||$6,000|
|Tier 5||$200,000 +||4.5%||$9,000|
|Tier 6||$250,000 +||5.0%||$12,000|
How to sign up to Virgin Australia's Accelerate progam?
Contact your Flight Centre Business Travel Manager who will do this on your behalf.
Terms and Conditions:
**To be eligible for the Double Status Credits promotion you must (1) Activate this offer through the activation link on this flyer between 12.01am AEST 1 February 2019 and 11.59pm 12 February 2019 inclusive (Promotion Period); (2) book an Eligible Flight during the Promotion Period; and 3) enter a valid Velocity membership number at the time of booking. An Eligible Flight is any Virgin Australia marketed and operated flight for travel between 1 February 2019 and 28 December 2019 inclusive. Only flights and fare classes that normally earn Status Credits are eligible for earn on this promotion. Changes to existing bookings made prior to qualifying period are not eligible to earn on this promotion. Bonus Status Credits will be applied to the originally purchased fare class and any upgrades will not attract extra Status Credits. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with another bonus Status Credit offer by Velocity Frequent Flyer or Virgin Australia. Status Credits cannot be earned on Velocity Reward Seat bookings. Where multiple guests are listed on the same booking, only those guests who have entered a valid Velocity membership number and have activated, booked and flown within the qualifying period are eligible for this offer. You should allow up to 4 weeks after your eligible activity for the bonus Status Credits to be allocated. To earn and redeem Velocity Points you must be a Velocity member. Velocity membership and Status Credit earn are subject to the Member Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time
*To be eligible for the Pilot Gold Incentive you must (1) Book an eligible return Freedom fare between 00.01am AEDT 21 January 2019 and 11.59pm AEDT 28 February 2019 inclusive (Incentive Period); (2) Travel during the Incentive Period; and (3) Make a claim at virginaustralia.com/freedom-form as soon as the flight is completed with details of the nominated Velocity account. An eligible flight must be operated by Virgin Australia and booked during the Incentive Period through Flight Centre Business Travel. Full terms and conditions apply, visit www.virginaustralia.com/au/en/experience/business-travel/accelerate. Velocity Pilot Gold Membership is subject to the Pilot Gold Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time. You agree to provide your nominated Guests with a copy of the Velocity Pilot Gold Terms and Conditions and ensure they agree to be bound by those terms and conditions prior to nominating them for Pilot Gold Membership. Full terms and conditions apply.