Virgin Australia's Accelerate program allows Australian companies to earn significant travel credits on bookings and gives you year round airfare discounts made via Flight Centre Business Travel with Virgin Australia.
If you spend more than $20,000 a year on your domestic, trans-Tasman and long haul international air travel you may qualify.
Accelerate benefits at a glance
- Free to join with no ongoing membership fee
- Fare Advantage where your company can save up to 10% on a great range of Virgin Australia ticketed flights**
- Annual travel credits when you spend $20,000 or more on eligible flights*
- Two Velocity Pilot Gold Memberships when you spend $2,000 within the first 3 months^
- Discounted annual membership to the Virgin Australia Lounge for your employees
- Exclusive offers throughout the year
- Travellers continue to earn Velocity Points and Status Credits
|Tier 1||$20,000 +||2.0%||$400|
|Tier 2||$50,000 +||3.0%||$1,500|
|Tier 3||$100,000 +||3.5%||$3,500|
|Tier 4||$150,000 +||4.0%||$6,000|
|Tier 5||$200,000 +||4.5%||$9,000|
|Tier 6||$250,000 +||5.0%||$12,000|
Fare Advantage: For a limited time save up to 20% on selected fares!
Enjoy the benefits of reduced fares by up to 20% off for your employees' business travel when you book a Virgin Australia ticket and travel on Virgin Australia, Delta Air Lines and Etihad Airways operated flights (with a VA ticket number, excluding trans-tasman flights).
Fare Advantage discounts are available across a range of fare classes in Business Class, Premium Economy and Economy. You can start saving on new bookings straight away, with fares able to be booked right up to your day of travel.
For a limited time, Accelerate members can now enjoy additional Fare Advantage savings of up to 20% off the base fare of selected Virgin Australia fares.
- 15% off selected Domestic Business fares (normally up to 10% saving)
- 12% off Domestic Freedom, Elevate or Business saver fares (normally up to 5% saving)
- 15% off selected Business and Business saver fares to Hong Kong (normally only 10% saving)
- 10% off Getaway fares to Hong Kong (normally a 0% saving)
- 20% off Premium Saver fares to North America (normally only 10% saving)
But you have to hurry - this is valid for fares booked before 11 April 2018, with travel 4 Apr - 30 Jun 18.
Speak to your Flight Centre Business Travel Manager for more information. Terms and Conditions apply.
Win a Team Getaway!
- Return airfares flying Virgin Australia
- 2 nights accommodation at a selected Spricers Retreat
- Breakfast daily
- 2 full day conference package including AV, Wifi, morning and afternoon tea and lunch.
For more information click here >
How to sign up to Accelerate
Contact your Flight Centre Business Travel Manager who will do this on your behalf.
Terms and Conditions:
^These Promotional Discounts are on sale for bookings made until 11 April 2018 for travel from 4 April 2018 until 30 June 2018. The Fare Advantage 'Year Round' discounts in the above Booking Classes for Domestic and International Long Haul Fares to Hong Kong and North America fares will not be offered during this Promotional Period. The Fare Advantage 'Year Round' discounts for International Short Haul will remain unchanged. A three day Advance Purchase is applicable for all Domestic Fare Advantage Promotional Discount fares.Fare Advantage Discounts can be accessed via your Flight Centre Business Travel Manager. Terms and Conditions apply.
*Your accelerate travel rebate credit will be calculated by applying the appropriate percentage rebate to your total eligible expenditure for the relevant period. International accelerate partner airline carriers include codeshare services operated by Etihad Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Air New Zealand and codeshare services operated by other airlines if we notify you of this in writing. ^Velocity Gold Status valid for 3 months, after which the Member’s Status will be determined by Status Credits. **Discounts apply to selected booking classes (Business D and I class, Premium Saver O class, Flexi Fares L, K, H, B, Y class and Saver Fares in T,Q,V,N,E class).