Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Ibis Bangkok Sathorn
This modern city hotel enjoys a central location in one of Bangkok's business and entertainment districts. It is surrounded by a myriad of shops, restaurants and bars in the buzzing Silom neighbourhood and is just a short walk from the Lumphini and Khlong Toei MRT stations as well as the Mae Nam ...
Travel Dates: 8 May - 31 May 2018
If you've never experienced a traditional Thai massage, where better to begin than here in Bangkok. Try one of the ubiquitous massage shops that line Khao San Road and Sukhumvit. Or for a more luxurious experience, pay more and head to one of the hotels for a full pampering treatment in tranquil surrounds.
At Divana Massage and Spa, friendly staff dressed in traditional Thai style will make you feel at home. Alternatively, opt to revitalize and energies the mind and body at Spa Athenee, which is inspired by both Thai and French culture. For something unique, head to Wat Pho Thai Traditional Massage School for a massage at a budget price, or take a course and learn how to do it yourself.
For a quick pick-me-up, opt for a manicure or pedicure that line almost every main street and escape Bangkok's frantic place for half an hour.
Airlines that fly from Australia to Bangkok include Malaysia Airlines, Qantas Airlines, Singapore Airlines and Thai Airways. For more information on airlines that offer flights to Bangkok, have a look at our international airline page.
While you're planning your Bangkok holiday consider:
At Flight Centre, our Bangkok flights will see you swimming at a Thailand beach in no time.