Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
A block from the upscale shops and eateries of lively Kurfurstendamm avenue, this modern apartment hotel is also 8 km from Alexanderplatz (Berlin's main square). Contemporary apartments come with Wi-Fi (fees may apply), flat-screen TVs and fully equipped kitchens. They also include living and din...
Travel Dates: 5 May - 28 June 2019
With more than 170 museums and galleries in Berlin, you could literally spend months doing nothing else but exploring these fascinating establishments. A great way to tick off a few of these in one hit is by visiting Museum Island, the name given to the northern half of an island in the Spree river. The precinct contains five museums bunched together, including the Altest Museum, the Neues Museum, the Alte Nationalgalerie, the Bode Museum and the Pergamon Museum.
The most popular of these is the Pergamon Museum, an ancient history museum famous for several very important structures it houses, including the Ishtar Gate of Babylon, the Pergamon Altar and the Market Gate of Miletus. There's often a big queue for tickets here, so buy your tickets online beforehand to avoid the wait.
While on Museum Island, don't miss out on a visit to Neues Museum (New Museum). Left to decay for more than 40 years after being badly damaged in World War II, the Neues Museum finally reopened in 2009, and in 2010 received an RIBA European Award for its outstanding architecture. The museum today contains several important collections and artifacts, such as the bust of Nefertiti and the skull of the Neanderthal from Le Moustier.
Berlin Airport (TXL)
Flights from Australia to Berlin will disembark at Berlin Tegel Airport.
Berlin Tegel Airport (TXL) is Berlin's main international airport and a major hub for international travel to Germany. Also known as Otto Lilienthal, the airport has four passenger terminals and is a hub for Lufthansa.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Berlin Tegel Airport. Book your Berlin Airport accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Berlin
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Berlin from Australia include:
For more information on Berlin holidays check out our Berlin travel guide.