Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
A block from the upscale shops and eateries of lively Kurfurstendamm avenue, this modern apartment hotel is also 8 km from Alexanderplatz (Berlin's main square). Contemporary apartments come with Wi-Fi (fees may apply), flat-screen TVs and fully equipped kitchens. They also include living and din...
Travel Dates: 8 October - 27 November 2018
Wyndham Berlin Excelsior
The hotel is centrally located, only a few steps from the main train station, Zoologischer Garten, in the middle of Berlin's banking and financial district. Kurfurstendamm is near, as well as the elegant boutiques and shopping arcades located in the many side streets of this traditional street. T...
Travel Dates: 8 October - 27 November 2018
Perhaps the most prominent symbol of German history and reunification is the Berlin Wall. There are several key sites you should visit while in Berlin to truly gain an understanding of Germany's struggle for unity. The foremost of these is the Berlin Wall Memorial, offering an opportunity to firstly see one of the few remaining portions of the wall and secondly learn about the role the Berlin Wall played in German history and how it came to be knocked down.
Another unmissable and utterly chilling historic site alongside the Berlin Wall is the Topography of Terror, a museum whose buildings were the headquarters of the Gestapo and the Schutzstaffel during the Nazi era. Although relating to a period two decades prior to the construction of the Berlin Wall, the museum offers a great vantage point from which to see the longest remaining segment of the wall and also provides some insight into the state of Germany leading up to the wall's construction.
Complete your Berlin Wall education with a visit to Checkpoint Charlie, the site that was once the main point of transit into and out of West Berlin for the Allied forces. Today the site is one of the most significant symbols of the Cold War division between freedom and confinement. In 1961, Checkpoint Charlie was famously the site of a dramatic standoff between Allied and Soviet tanks that was feared around the world as being the beginnings of World War III.
Berlin Airport (TXL)
Flights from Australia to Berlin will disembark at Berlin Tegel Airport.
Berlin Tegel Airport (TXL) is Berlin's main international airport and a major hub for international travel to Germany. Also known as Otto Lilienthal, the airport has four passenger terminals and is a hub for Lufthansa.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Berlin Tegel Airport. Book your Berlin Airport accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Berlin
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Berlin from Australia include:
For more information on Berlin holidays check out our Berlin travel guide.