Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
A visit to the Boston Public Library is a must-do when in town. Even if you'd rather read from an iPad than look up the dewy decimal system, the library is a historic landmark in its own right, dating back to 1895 and boasting impressive architecture including a spectacular Italian Renaissance-inspired interior courtyard. Go to explore the decadent halls, stay to read a good old-fashioned book.
Faneuil Hall Marketplace is another Boston building you won't want to miss. Even if you're not a shopper, the 1742 market building boasts a unique experience and atmosphere that keeps travellers coming back for more. In fact the marketplace is now a National Historic Landmark and amongst the top 25 tourist sites in the USA. Within the marketplace you can find anything and everything from clothing to beauty, home wares, accessories toys as well as entertaining street performers.
Boston Airport (BOS)
Flights from Australia to Boston will disembark at Boston Logan Airport.
General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport (BOS) is located in the East Boston neighborhood. The largest airport in the New England area, as of 2010, Logan is the 19th busiest airport in the United States with about 13.5 million boardings a year and 28 million passengers overall in 2011.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Boston Logan Airport. Book your Boston Airport accommodation.
Getting to Boston
There are many airlines that offer flights to Boston from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney via Los Angeles, San Francisco or Dallas take between 20 and 23 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Melbourne via Los Angeles take between 26 and 28 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Sydney and Los Angeles take between 23 hours and 24 hours depending on the stopovers. Flights from Perth via Sydney and Dallas take around 26 hours depending on the stopovers.
Airlines that fly to Boston
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Boston from Australia include:
For more information on Boston holidays check out our Boston travel guide.