Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
One of Boston's biggest attractions is Castle Island Park. Both a recreational and historical site, the island boasts a number of activities and sites including sandy beaches, an enclosed lagoon and the Fort of Independence. Bring a towel and take a dip at Pleasure Bay, a beach that has been favoured by locals since the 1930s. After your swim, take a tour of the granite structure that is the Fort of Independence, followed by a stroll along the HarborWalk.
For more of Boston's natural beauty, the city's central public park is known as the Boston Common. Exceptionally beautiful in fall with the change of colour, the leafy street is the oldest city park in the US, dating back to 1634. At Christmas the Common also displays a spectacular Christmas Tree donated by the Province of Nova Scotia.
Boston Airport (BOS)
Flights from Australia to Boston will disembark at Boston Logan Airport.
General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport (BOS) is located in the East Boston neighborhood. The largest airport in the New England area, as of 2010, Logan is the 19th busiest airport in the United States with about 13.5 million boardings a year and 28 million passengers overall in 2011.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Boston Logan Airport. Book your Boston Airport accommodation.
Getting to Boston
There are many airlines that offer flights to Boston from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney via Los Angeles, San Francisco or Dallas take between 20 and 23 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Melbourne via Los Angeles take between 26 and 28 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Sydney and Los Angeles take between 23 hours and 24 hours depending on the stopovers. Flights from Perth via Sydney and Dallas take around 26 hours depending on the stopovers.
Airlines that fly to Boston
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Boston from Australia include:
For more information on Boston holidays check out our Boston travel guide.