Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Calgary was settled as a police outpost in the 1870s and remained largely isolated until oil was discovered in the region some 30 years later. Several boom or bust cycles have left their mark on the city and the best place to start exploring its fascinating mix of architecture is from Prince's Island Park – a large inner-city park which hosts a number of cultural festivals throughout the year. The park is also a stone's throw from the Eau Claire Market and the numerous boutique shops and popular restaurants within.
Another of Calgary's most popular tourist areas is Stephen Avenue Walk, a pedestrian shopping avenue known for boasting many of the city's finest restaurants and bars.
Calgary Airport (YYC)
Flights from Australia to Calgary will disembark at Calgary International Airport.
Calgary International Airport, originally named McCall Field (YYC) is situated approximately 17 kilometres northeast of downtown Calgary. Canada's fourth busiest airport serves as headquarters for WestJet and as a hub airport for Air Canada and Air Canada Express.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Calgary International Airport. Book your Calgary Airport accommodation.
Getting to Calgary
There are many airlines that offer flights to Calgary from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney via Vancouver take 17 hours. Flights from Melbourne via Los Angeles take between 23 and 25 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Sydney and Vancouver take 20 hours and 30 minutes. Flights from Perth via Sydney and Los Angeles or Vancouver take between 26 hours and 28 hours.
Airlines that fly to Calgary
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Calgary from Australia include:
For more information on Calgary holidays check out our Calgary travel guide.