Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Grand Excelsior Hotel Deira
This elegant 4-star hotel features a rooftop pool and a round hot tub with panoramic views over Al Muteena. Several restaurants and lounge bars cater for fine dining and night entertainment. Just 15 minutes' drive from Dubai International Airport, the Sheraton Deira is within easy reach of shoppi...
Travel Dates: 23 September - 29 October 2019
Dubai Marriott Hotel Al Jaddaf
Seek well appointed, apartment style living, seamlessly melded with the five star luxury of a hotel, these elegantly appointed one, two, and three bedroom hotel apartments, offer a great location within a 5 minute drive from The Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa. Afforded all the comforts of home, you ...
Travel Dates: 17 April - 4 June 2019
If you've never tried it, it's worth exploring the local Emirati foods, which blends ingredients from around Asia and the Middle East. Naturally, as an international hub for travel, the city is also home to a diverse and mouth-watering selection of international cuisine.
The best restaurants are often found in hotels and are frequented by tourists and locals alike. Here, you will find Italian, Spanish, Greek, Chinese and Korean food among many others. With the recent inclusion of two UAE restaurants on The San Pellegrino World's Best Restaurants list, Dubai can now truly call itself a food city. On the list is Zuma, a contemporary Japanese restaurant, and La Petite Maison, which serves Provencal style cuisine. Both restaurants are located at Dubai International Financial Centre.
At.mosphere, located in the Burj Khalifa, is the world's highest restaurant, but with the best view comes top-class fare at a lofty price as high as the building itself. For those lacking deep enough pockets, try the bar Calabar which has an unrivalled view of the Burj Khalifa itself and serves excellent Spanish tapas.
Dubai Airport (DXB)
Flights from Australia to Dubai will disembark at Dubai International Airport.
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is the main international airport of Dubai and a major port for travel to the United Arab Emirates. The three terminal airport is also the main hub for Emirates Airlines, accounting for more than half of the airport's passenger traffic.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Dubai International Airport. Book your Dubai Airport accommodation.
Getting to Dubai
There are several airlines that offer flights to Dubai from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane take around 14 hours and 30 minutes. Direct flights from Perth take around 11 hours.
Airlines that fly to Dubai
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Dubai from Australia include:
For more information on Dubai holidays check out our Dubai travel guide.
For flights to Dubai from Cairns, give our experienced travel consultants a call.