Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Novotel Deira City Centre
The 4-star Novotel Deira City Centre is located in the business and commercial district of City Centre Deira facing City Centre Deira Mall. With easy access to all iconic locations thanks to the city's metro service which is 2 minutes from the hotel. Breeze Bar serves a range of poolside beverage...
Travel Dates: 1 - 31 October 2018
To appease the kids, consider taking them to Sega Republic, a mega indoor theme park situated in the Dubai Mall. Throughout the 76,000 square metres there's a number of rides and attractions to appeal to the younger generations including the Sonic Hopper, Wild Jungle and Spin Gear. There are also 150 games within five themed areas such as Adventure, Cyberpop, Sports and Speed.
If you're hankering for a cinema fix, the Reel Cinemas will appease your celluloid desires. Located in the Dubai Mall, there are 22 screens showing the latest blockbuster releases as well as critically-acclaimed art house offerings. For sheer indulgence the venue boasts four movie suites with plush leather reclining chairs and a button to summon a personal butler who'll attend to your service throughout the movie.
To escape the city, consider taking a four wheel drive sand excursion into the nearby dunes.
Dubai Airport (DXB)
Flights from Australia to Dubai will disembark at Dubai International Airport.
Dubai International Airport (DXB) is the main international airport of Dubai and a major port for travel to the United Arab Emirates. The three terminal airport is also the main hub for Emirates Airlines, accounting for more than half of the airport's passenger traffic.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Dubai International Airport. Book your Dubai Airport accommodation.
Getting to Dubai
There are several airlines that offer flights to Dubai from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane take around 14 hours and 30 minutes. Direct flights from Perth take around 11 hours.
Airlines that fly to Dubai
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Dubai from Australia include:
For more information on Dubai holidays check out our Dubai travel guide.
For flights to Dubai from Melbourne, give our experienced travel consultants a call.