Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
The Spires Edinburgh
The accommodation is bright and spacious, tastefully designed and fully equipped to provide a relaxing haven from the hustle and bustle of the city. George Street is just a 1 minute walk away, and Princes Street just 2 minutes. The apartments are easily accessed either by tram at St Andrews Squar...
Travel Dates: 1 October - 30 November 2018
Scottish capital Edinburgh is home to Scotland's national rugby team, which plays at the famous Murrayfield Stadium in the west of the city. Games at the 67,000-capacity venue are boisterous affairs, with Scottish rugby fans renowned for their vociferous support. Nearby is the Murrayfield Ice Rink, which houses the professional Edinburgh Capitals ice hockey team. The city also boasts two of Scotland's most famous soccer clubs. Heart of Midloathian play at Tynecastle Stadium in Gorgie, while fierce city rivals Hibernian are based at Easter Road in Leith.
Though not as popular as it is south of the border, cricket is also a feature in Edinburgh and the Scottish national team plays most of its matches at The Grange in the north of the city.
Edinburgh Airport (EDI)
Flights from Australia to Edinburgh will disembark at Edinburgh Airport.
Edinburgh Airport (EDI) is Scotland's principle airport, located to the west of the city in Turnhouse. The airport was opened in 1977 and currently serves nine million passengers per year.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Edinburgh Airport. Book your Edinburgh Airport accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Edinburgh
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Edinburgh from Australia include:
- Aer Lingus
- Air France
- British Airways
- KLM Airlines
- Scandinavian Airlines
- Turkish Airlines
For more information on Edinburgh holidays check out our Edinburgh travel guide.