Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Edinburgh may be Scotland's second-largest city but it's first on the list of most international visitors. The city's spectacular Old Town retains its medieval street plan and is dominated by the famous Royal Mile. At one end of the Mile is the imposing Edinburgh Castle, which looms over the city's cobbled streets from its spectacular perch on Castle Rock. Take a stroll down the Mile from the castle to Holyrood Palace and the atmospheric ruins of the Holyrood Abbey inside the grounds.
Straddling the space between the Old Town and the city's heritage-listed New Town is the Princes Street Gardens, offering a green oasis against a backdrop of stunning Georgian architecture.
Edinburgh Airport (EDI)
Flights from Australia to Edinburgh will disembark at Edinburgh Airport.
Edinburgh Airport (EDI) is Scotland's principle airport, located to the west of the city in Turnhouse. The airport was opened in 1977 and currently serves nine million passengers per year.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Edinburgh Airport. Book your Edinburgh Airport accommodation.
Airlines that fly to Edinburgh
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Edinburgh from Australia include:
For more information on Edinburgh holidays check out our Edinburgh travel guide.