Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Glasgow is famous for its vibrant music scene and in recent years the city has produced some of the United Kingdom's most popular rock bands. The likes of Franz Ferdinand, Biffy Clyro, Mogwai and Snow Patrol have recently gained popularity alongside longer established bands such as Del Amitri, Primal Scream and Travis. Some of the city's venues, such as King Tut's Wah Wah Hut, have also become famous well outside the confines of Glasgow. The city also boasts plenty of room for classical music lovers, with the Glasgow Royal Concert Hall situated in the heart of the city.
A lively student population means Glasgow's nightclub scene is also thriving, and The Garage on Sauciehall Street is the largest nightclub in Scotland.
Glasgow Airport (GLA)
Flights from Australia to Glasgow will disembark at Glasgow International Airport .
Glasgow International Airport (GLA) is located south west of the city centre near the towns of Paisley and Renfrew. The airport was first opened in 1966 and currently handles around six and half million passengers a year.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Glasgow International Airport. Book your Glasgow Airport accommodation.
Getting to Glasgow
There are many airlines that offer flights to Glasgow from Australia that involve a stopover in a third destination. Flights from Sydney via Dubai take around 27 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Melbourne via Dubai take around 24 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Dubai take around 24 hours and 30 minutes depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Dubai take around 21 hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Glasgow
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Glasgow from Australia include:
For more information on Glasgow holidays check out our Glasgow travel guide.