Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
International flights to Guatemala land you in the capital, Guatemala City. About 1 million live here, near the country's Pacific coast region. Guatemala mixes humid lowlands with cooler, drier peaks: this is a place of magical Mayan ruins, mountains, volcanoes, rivers, lakes and jungle. Indigenous languages – of which there are a couple of dozen – are still spoken in many villages but Spanish is the official language here.
A popular site with tourists is the World Heritage-listed Antigua Guatemala, the colonial Spanish capital of Central America. Other places visitors come from around the globe to see include the extensive Mayan ruins at El Mirador and Tikal.
Guatemala Airport (GUA)
Flights to Guatemala will disembark at La Aurora International Airport.
La Aurora International Airport (GUA) is located 6.4 kilometres south of Guatemala City's center and 25 kilometres from Antigua. As Central America's fourth busiest airport, La Aurora is undergoing modernization and expansion works to accommodate increasing passenger volume.
Airlines that fly to Guatemala
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Guatemala from Australia include:
For more information on the airlines that offer flights to Guatemala, have a look at our international airline page.