Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong
Dorsett Wanchai Hong Kong has recently completed a top-to-bottom renovation for all the guestrooms. Dorsett Wanchai 4.5 stars hotel sets in the epicentre of Hong Kong amid Wan Chai and Causeway Bay. Most rooms offers a breathtaking view of the race course and all come with free WiFi and use of sm...
Travel Dates: 12 October - 13 November 2018
The Harbourview enjoys a superb waterfront location in the north side of Wanchai standing itself as one of the most popularly sought-after hotels, the hotel also invites a panoramic view of the Victoria Harbour in Hong Kong's most dynamic district. The Harbourview is near to Hong Kong Convention ...
Travel Dates: 1 - 30 November 2018
Hong Kong's peaceful temples and monasteries are not only fascinating places to visit, but provide much welcomed relief to the city's crowded and noisy streets. Po Lin Monastery on Lantau Island is one of Hong Kong's most famous monuments. Founded in 1906, the monastery contains three statues of Buddha – one of which is the tallest outdoor seated Buddha in the world.
While visiting Lantau Island, you can also walk the Wisdom Path. Along this path is an outdoor replica of the ancient Heart Sutra, one of the world's best-known Buddhist scriptures. Wander through the wooden pillars inscribed with the prayer and take note that together the pillars form the infinity symbol.
With more than 600 temples to visit in Hong Kong, avoid confusion and take a tour of some of the city's highlights.
Hong Kong Airport (HKG)
Flights from Australia to Hong Kong will disembark at Hong Kong International Airport.
Hong Kong International Airport (HKG) is the main airport of Hong Kong. The two terminal airport has been awarded 'Worlds Best Airport' by Skytrax numerous times, and is famous for its state-of-the-art facilities and high level of service. It is often referred to as Check Lap Kok Airport as it was built on the island of Chek Lap Kok.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Hong Kong International Airport. Book your Hong Kong Airport accommodation.
Getting to Hong Kong
There are several airlines that offer flights to Hong Kong from Australia. Direct flights from Sydney or Melbourne take around nine hours and 15 minutes. There are also flights from Sydney or Melbourne that include a stopover in Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok and Singapore. Direct flights from Brisbane take around nine hours.
Airlines that fly to Hong Kong
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Hong Kong from Australia include: