Terms & Conditions
- The following fare terms and conditions apply in addition to our Booking Terms and Conditions (available on our website at https://www.flightcentre.com.au/booking-terms-condition).
- Prices quoted are based on cheapest available at time of advertising and may be higher depending on date of purchase and date of travel.
- Price is subject to availability and may be withdrawn or varied without notice.
- Prices quoted are valid for the travel dates specified, unless otherwise stated or sold out prior.
- All prices are per person (unless stated otherwise). Where companion fares apply, these are subject to two passengers travelling together to the same destination on the same booking.
- Saving (if applicable) is included in the advertised price and unless stated otherwise may not be used with any other offer.
- Seasonal surcharges and blackout dates may apply depending on date of travel.
- This fare may include Economy, Premium Economy, Business, and/or First class sectors. Please check details with your travel consultant.
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily and may require a mandatory stopover at the customer's own expense.
- Flights may include domestic on-line segments.
- Itineraries may require a waiting period between flights.
- Flights may be operated by a partner airline of the carrier. Please check with your travel consultant at the time of booking to confirm.
- Unless otherwise stated, advertised price is per person, based on return airfares and prepaid airfare taxes only.
- Fares may or may not include checked luggage (which can incur additional surcharges) and do not include surcharges which may apply for luggage over the size or weight allowance. Please check luggage allowances with your travel consultant.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes, levies and government charges current at time of publication.
- Additional levies, government charges & other applicable fees, including additional taxes, surcharges and visa fees specific to your departure date or flight routing, may apply and are beyond our control.
- Prices shown are for payments made by cash in store.
- Payments made by credit or debit card will incur a surcharge (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Domestic and International bookings made online will incur a booking fee (see Booking Terms and Conditions for further details).
- Additional conditions and travel restrictions may apply. Please contact your travel consultant for more information.
Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi
This conference hotel is situated beside one of the finest stretches of beach on the island, Panatai Tengah. It is an ideal location for both business guests and those seeking a peaceful getaway. Renovated in 2002, the air- conditioned hotel comprises a total of 258 rooms and offers a broad range...
Travel Dates: 1 October - 30 November 2018
The Panorama Langkawi cable car's 2.2-kilometre journey takes you 700 metres above sea level to the peak of Gunung Machinchang, and provides breahtaking vies of the ocean, mountains, cliffs and dense jungle of Langkawi.
At the end of the cable car journey you'll find the SkyBridge, a 125-metre-long suspended foot bridge offering more fantastic views of the surrounding scenery. The bridge is suspended, seemingly impossibly, 100 metres above the ground from a single 82-metre-high pylon. As such, it provides a vantage point that would otherwise be impossible, right above the dense jungle.
If you're more the energetic or adventurous type, perhaps trekking to the top might sound more appealing than the cable car. This can be done via a 2.5-kilometre track that begins at the Telaga Tujuh Waterfalls. This is an incredibly scenic walk promising a wide variety of flora and fauna along the way.
Langkawi Airport (LGK)
Flights from Australia to Langkawi will disembark at Langkawi International Airport.
Langkawi International Airport (LGK), is situated on the duty-free island of Langkawi in the state of Kedah in Malaysia. The airport is located at Padang Matsirat and is about 25 minutes from the town centre.
Airport Accommodation: There are a number of hotels located in close proximity to Langkawi International Airport. Book your Langkawi Airport accommodation.
Getting to Langkawi
There are many airlines that offer flights to Langkawi from Australia. Flights from Sydney via Kuala Lumpur take between 13 and 15 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Melbourne via Kuala Lumpur take between 10 and 13 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Brisbane via Kuala Lumpur or Singapore take between 12 and 13 hours depending on the stopover. Flights from Perth via Kuala Lumpur take around eight hours depending on the stopover.
Airlines that fly to Langkawi
Airlines that offer cheap flights to Langkawi from Australia include:
For more information on Langkawi holidays check out our Langkawi travel guide.